Brolly again >_>

Read and vote!

• That is so friggin cool! Offours it must be implented!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mwah i never play freeza. I don't really care.

• No thank you!

• Total voters
Best answers
This model is movento's he tweeked his old one a bit and i just did a few more tweeks so i'll show it around before i get to uvmapping him and skinning him

since i have never seen the movies in which brolly is in, its kinda hard to get him right so im lookin for constructive crits :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice. The wrists look more like sleeves to me, and the hair looks funky from the 3/4. He also has a hard jaw ;O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is pretty good, arms look a bit short.

However I really have to advise that you see the Brolly movies before going ahead and skinning him. Of course you'll be able to make it look like him, but you really need to know a character in order to skin him properly so he has the same feeling. It's the same as animating, without knowing the character, you won't ever get it looking just right.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That model looks dam sweet. But I agree with bapplebo, he looks like he has sleaves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good, just think the back of his head could be bigger because the 3/4ths view it looks awkward

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me bothers those forearms <_< ... to big.. in my opinion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the arms look spot on in the side view, but slim the front view down a bit :)

Best answers
Well okay now i need your help, i started skinning him and i need critz and comments. i tried to go out to rent the movie but the store didnt have it :( its pretty damn messy atm but im just worried about the face thats all because a crappy face can ruin the whole model

so tips comments and yeah? i still suck at skinning so heh :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think beside that crits I gave you on msn It looks sweet :)

Best answers
not bad,but the armbands are on the wrong place.IMO the face looks pretty good so far,resembles broly.keep it up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u gave yo tips about the color usment... follow my tips plz :D for now it looks like a good wip status

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL at that face! No seriously thats creepy...with what did you smack Brolly? His face looks all flat and the eyes are really weird...I suggest adjusting his face skin >.<

Best answers
ya he looks like this guy named kevin i know...... seriosly.....any way his eyes are to open their supposed to be like half lided also the nose looks a little short and the mouth ... just strange, but other than that it looks good

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ReCkOninG of FirE said:
This model is movento's he tweeked his old one a bit and i just did a few more tweeks so i'll show it around before i get to uvmapping him and skinning him

since i have never seen the movies in which brolly is in, its kinda hard to get him right so im lookin for constructive crits :)
The legs are too long.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hope this helps, ignore the face, ive never been good at dbz faces. some parts (like the size/shape of the arm) are down to the model, not your skin.
tell movento to get off his ass and finish the model for himself >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
hope this helps, ignore the face, ive never been good at dbz faces. some parts (like the size/shape of the arm) are down to the model, not your skin.
tell movento to get off his ass and finish the model for himself >_>

wow, what an awesome drawover. Ax put my thoughts onto paper. Great job. I really think you should use that as a reference.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i only did it cos i need to practice my painting and anatomy XD glad you like it.

Best answers
Yeah, Follow girs drawover for cleaner muscles.
Also edit the tricep some,(on girs drawover).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom