Broken Body And dismembering

Best answers
It would be nice if u have been hit from the left site And ur arm is broken and u cant use it till u use Senzu orHeal urselfe

BUU gets the Extra abilety Team healing : he gets to a team member and heals him

PIccolo and Cell Just loose there body parts where they where hit by a Beam
and after thad they need some time to heal with Regeneration :d

But only Very strong people and blaste can do those damage LIKe

(i know she is not in the game)A18 vs vegeta = gets his arm broken By a strong kick
Goku VS CEL = Only his legs where still there
Vegeta vs cell 1/3 Of cell Was gone

Best answers
Yes i know Like if u need About 10 sec or mor to heal For Buu + CELL ANd piccolo
But they do need to use Lot of energy to do thad healing stuff

The other characters Need Senzu bean or Friendly buu to heal them

And if u are in the sky and get hit by A Blast Damaged hard U fall Down And need time to recover to get up or something

Best answers
T!G3R said:
Yes i know Like if u need About 10 sec or mor to heal For Buu + CELL ANd piccolo
But they do need to use Lot of energy to do thad healing stuff

The other characters Need Senzu bean or Friendly buu to heal them

And if u are in the sky and get hit by A Blast Damaged hard U fall Down And need time to recover to get up or something
Like the idea. I would suggest it having an option to be turned on and off by Servers though.

-I want to be a foreign
Ruby..

Best answers
i actually dont think it would need an extra model. couldnt u just change an existing model and like, take the arm off as an animation?

Best answers
Friendly Buu? He's not friendly... He's evil. Maybe if he was a good guy, but as Evil it doesn't make sense.

Best answers
U can use submodels to do this. Just assign the different body parts to different $bodygroups and let the code control when which part appears or not.

Like this :

$bodygroup left_arm
{
studio "left_arm"
studio "damaged_left_arm"
}

For a damaged body part or simply

$bodygroup left_arm
{
studio "left_arm"
blank
}

To make it disappear completely.

I think modelers should get my point :/

Best answers
ESF is to fast paced to be able to add something like this, before you would be able to recover, heal, find a sensu etc you would be killed.

On top of that sensu's arn't in every map so basicly when you get hit you're a dead man walking.

And your idea is making stronger guys even stronger wich almost every one with a good pair of brains is against.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom