Breathing Underwater

Best answers
I know this has been posted before but i wondered if it was ever going to be included in a release.
Currently all characters when underwater eventually choke and begin to lose health underwater.
Now i don't think this should happen to characters such as Frieza, Cell, or Buu.
Since Frieza claimed he could survive without air, Buu pretty much floated around space when he destroyed planets. And cell.. well im sure he could breath underwater..

>Why would it make a difference?

Well it would add more realism, and plus the bad guys could use this as an advantage on maps such as guru, using the water to hide.
Of course they would still be revealed by the scouter, but beam spammers are much less likely to hit them under water :p
I think it would be worth it for how easilly this could be changed...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was the first to suggest this eons ago.

They said no to it because they said it would be unfair >.>

How unfair can it be? "Oh noes! He's underwater!" like people wont easily find you n whatever. Oh well.

Best answers
lol unfair? And Goku's im-allowed-to-teleport-and-hold-beams is fair? ^_-
I think it would be more than fair, the villains are underplayed and need some uniqueness to them o_O
oh well lets hope they change there minds or something..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well basicly this feature wouldnt go in because its a waste

oh no he can survive underwater!!!

needless to say the fact that only like 4 maps have water in them and they arnt some stratigical locations one big beam and pow there he goes

just a waste to bother coding

Best answers
yeah no offense its a pretty use less feature when u think about it if beam spammers kept missing well they were hiding the eventually would just teleport or go under and hit them out of the water so its pretty stupid

Best answers
Shuyin said:
lol unfair? And Goku's im-allowed-to-teleport-and-hold-beams is fair? ^_-
I think it would be more than fair, the villains are underplayed and need some uniqueness to them o_O
oh well lets hope they change there minds or something..
Although Hibiki is probably right..It couldn't hurt..Plus Go-crap is given WAY to many different abilities....*Wouldn't have a problem with it if it weren't for...
-Kamehameha being MORE powerful than "THEE Galit Gun" in ESF
*Galit Gun is stronger in the show..less versitile..same charge..different charge stance,etc...but it is weakend for..."fairness"*
-
ESF preview 1.2 said:
They also made new Kame Torpedos that are a bit bigger and home in on your opponents as originally designed
Krap-A-Lot's "kame torpedos" SHOULDN'T be homing!* It DIDN'T home in one Frieza..ONLY time Goku used it, he seperated the beam from his hands..moved away..launched one then the other..
(didn't even hit Frieza..so why should they get to be much bigger then the really where, probably more powerful than in the show*can only guess..*, and Goku only used two...I can understand 3 or 4..but 8?!..
Vegeta's Renzoku only has 6 blasts still unless Freedom's Video didn't show full charge..),
SB...my God*It's the D*MN spirit bomb..it has to be powerful..though EXTREMLY CHEAP!!!....

Breathing underwater for Cell, Buu, and Frieza seems fair enough..but they shouldn't be able to stay under Forever*Although they most certainly can...............Afterall..anything that tips the scale in favor of a NON-Go-poop character wouldn't be fair*

I'm VERY Sorry if I've misunderstood anything and for ranting about Vegeta again...and my "distaste" for Kakkorot and his "trix"(Klown b*stard)..AGAIN..sorry I keep getting off topic Hibiki or any other mod/admin..(But I "know" your on Vegeta's side...right? *yeah, right.......I know..lets put Vash in ESF:yes: *)

Best answers
Hibiki said:
well basicly this feature wouldnt go in because its a waste

oh no he can survive underwater!!!

needless to say the fact that only like 4 maps have water in them and they arnt some stratigical locations one big beam and pow there he goes

just a waste to bother coding
*nods* agreed :rolleyes: :laff:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wouldn't it be a simple change for the character to ignore the trigger?... I think it would be appropriate and it shouldn't be hard to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom