Breakups suck, eh?

Green Dragon

G
He already said he was sorry for that outburst. Man or Woman.....there a good ones and bads ones. I was fortunate enough to marry a good one.:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sorry for the outburst so much as I'm sorry for offending any of the maybe 7 or 8 girls on the planet who aren't retarded. :0\

Unfortunately, I've seen no real evidence to the contrary.

As for the advice part--you've got to play it by ear, dude. Logic and reason are useless against the enigmas of the female mind.

Best answers
I am going out with a girl who gave me something like what your going through. She had never done anything with a guy besides kiss him and then she met me. Yeah.... you can just guess what happened when I started to date her. Since I thought that she was really innocent I let her take things at the pace that she wanted to have them at. She told me that she wanted to do all these things with me because she was in love with me and that she trusted me. In return I was flattered and fell in love with her. A month later I found out that with the last guy that she dated she did a hell of a lot more than just kiss him. I agree with saiyanpride... ICBM!!!!!!!!! The point is that I find that alot of girls seem to, in a sense, want to fall in love and will go to great lengths to try and acheive that. Then when they find out that is not what they want they get over it. From what it sounds like to me your a really good person. Don't let someone liker her ruin that for you man. We all know that we want, but we do not know what we want.

Sorry for insulting any women. This is JUST experience.

Best answers
God, well at least I'm not the only one who's ever been so attached to someone who hurt them so much. Even though I felt like it at times. That's exactly what she did, too. Just built me up and realized she didn't want what she was doing after all. Then she killed me just like that, and it seems like with no thought of my feelings whatsoever. I know now what I have to do, I have to talk to her and tell her how I feel. Throughout this entire thing I've given her everything I had and tried to just ignore my own feelings to make her happier. Now, I just have to tell her my feelings even if acknowledging them makes her unhappy. Because no matter how unhappy they make her, I doubt it's anything compared to how I feel. Ugh...

Best answers
so she says she wants her space, eh? give it to her. maybe she feels as if she's not on your level of affection(if you get what i mean). personally, i am going through a similar situation and right now, friends is all that we are. But, while you are broken up dont give up on the situation. if you truly believe you are meant to be with her then stick around and be the best friend that she will allow you to be. if she is meant to come back to you, then it WILL happen. me and my ex have gone through so much **** in and out of our relationship, but at the end of the day, shes the best friend i have and im the best friend she has. i would suggest not pressuring her to get back with you, it just doesnt go well sometimes. just give her the space she needs and everything will work out. if she doesnt get back with you, oh well, you ve learned a lot from the relationship you had. but good luck man. i hope you get her back cuz in a way, we're going through the same thing.

and btw, RAWR!!!

Best answers
pfft...
i rkn just confront her
talk to her
have a serious talk
as long as u no where u stand in the relationship u will feel beta...
even if its bad news u wont feel as down as u do now
u just have to get a chance to talk to her alone
n try not to listen to much to her friends n stuff...
i rkn if it doesnt come from her then its not tru

i dont rilly no if its the same but...
recently i told a girl that i had feelings for her
n i rilly didnt no where i stood
but then i had another talk to her n cleared everything up
even tho she said shes not interested
at least i can continue my life n try to get over her...
in the end lifes to short to sit n sook bout thing like this
get over her n move on if u have to
im still friends with her tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom