Breakups suck, eh?

Best answers
Yeah, another breakup thread. Sorry about this, but I really need some advice from the masses with experience. I've talked to a few other individuals, but this might help.

Anyhow, the situation is, my girlfriend is really into me, and she's happy, and says all these things that make me feel great, get me happy, I return the gestures, and over the course of time we spent together I really really got attached to her. I told her things I haven't even told my best friends, things about myself I didn't even know until I told her. However, she decides that all the attention I'm giving her is too much. So I realize this and back down. But, she still breaks up with me a while later and gives that as a reason. The problem is, she always said everything was fine. I didn't even know I was doing anything wrong, except for what one of her best friends told me. So I'm torn between what she tells me, what she tells her friend, and what she may be keeping all to herself. I really REALLY like her still, I've never felt so close to anyone before, and I want her back more than life itself. But... I don't know if she really is tired of me, if she's just confused, or somewhere in between. I just want to do whatever will give me the best chance of making things right. So far people have told me to just give her space and try to talk things out with her when everyone's more calm. I may end up being just friends with her, but I know I'll still be attracted to her... that would be so hard... I just dunno what to do, I feel alone and worthless right now.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Giving a person you love, lot's of attention is never wrong. If she said you gave her to much attention, then she's hiding something, or she no longer loves you. Really, there is no way you can give a person too much attention, well, there are ways, but i assume you are not that kind of person. Either she no longer loved you, and decided to break up with an excuse like that, or there might be something terribly wrong with her.

I'd suggest you to talk to her, in private. And just ask her the thing you'd like to know.

Best answers
No... I'm really confused because... I looked her in the eyes when she broke up with me, and asked her if she did love me, and she said yes. But she said she was confused right now... so am I.

And it wasn't like I gave her too much attention, it was just that she needs her time to be alone and think, and she thought I was interfering too much. And, like I said, she never even gave me that excuse. She told me it was absolutely not my fault at all (yeah right). Had to ask her friend what was wrong.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, then it's obvious. Really. She simply does not love you, believe me, girls are good liars when it comes to breaking up.

I had a girl like that too, we were really close, and i "thought" i had found my soulmate. Then one day, she rang me, and said, "I can no longer go on like this, it's all going to fast for me" I immediatly jumped on my bike, and went to see her.

Once i was there, she told me the same words again, and by the looks of her eyes, i really believed her. A few days afterwards, i had to hear from a friend of mine, she was seeing someone else, for like 2 months.

All that time, she really convinced me that she loved me, while she was seeing someone else.

For you, i hope, your girl isn't pulling the same thing on you as mine did on me. It breaks your heart twice, and that hurts.

Best answers
Well, I think she does love me, she's just kind of overwhelmed. The only reason I say this is because I'm so sure she was telling the truth before the relationship ended, you should have seen some of the things she said. And even girls don't change their minds over something like that in one day, especially something they seem to care about. I just think something's wrong that I don't know about, and I need to talk to her.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then there's only one thing left, as i said earlier, talk to her in private, and confront her with how terrible you feel about the breakup. If she truly loves you, she will tell you the how and why.

Best answers
I know, and I'm going to, but my attitude and hers differ on things being wrong. That's part of the whole problem. You see, when I have a problem I react as soon as I find a solution. She likes to wait, give herself time to think about with herself, days, weeks even, before she'll even have a reasonable conversation.

I'm especially afraid to talk to her before she has time to calm down, because one of the things she told her friend was that she thought I was trying to make her feel guilty by "acting hurt" when it happened. I think she convinced herself that I didn't feel bad about the whole thing to make it easier for herself, so it's as if she doesn't even know how much it's hurting me. It's so complicated when I think about how much I've analyzed the whole thing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
treat her like trash, make her believe u are the best she can get.... then you'll be set!

Best answers
lol, thanks for the heartfelt advice, but honestly I would sooner shoot myself than manipulate her.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fryd4good said:
lol, thanks for the heartfelt advice, but honestly I would sooner shoot myself than manipulate her.
geeze whats with people these days and thier "morals".... so what if you warp a girl... as long as it gets u some... its all good... am i right?

Best answers
Try getting real close to her best friend (not too close) and become good friends with her. She will then tell you whatever your Ex tells her. She can also put in a good word for you! I hope this helps...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really know any advice I can give you, a gril has never really broken up with me, nor have I gotten into serious relationships. The longets time I ever went out with a girl was about a month and a half. I broke up with here cause I got bored :p.

Forget her, theres plenty of other fish in the sea :).

Tell me your adress and ill send humpie to cheer ya up.

Best answers
fappy4 has a point but you MUST be very careful doiing that becasue it can turn really out being worse. Also agree with whoever said she might behiding something and finaly do your best to look liek your staking her becasue if it looks like that your screwed. Hope that helps.

EDIT and cracker jack your messed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres some advice.. a little late but who cares

DONT get a girlfriend. **** the drama.. just hook up with a lady and move on to another one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you, I feel the same way to you.

:S

Hey, atleast I have a girl(s)

I agree with the post above mine, just move on, forget relationships.

When I get older ill think about a relationship, for now, just enjoy life, live happy.

Best answers
Another Suggestion is to get her in a room by yourself, and play some good old Marvin G aye. No woman can resist a man that plays Sexual Healing for her... or atleast i dont think any can... Yeah but trust me on the Marvin Ga ye. She should want you back then.
*Edit: HAHA censors dont let me say G aye...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forget her, theres plenty of other fish in the sea

He's right, you know. I'm pretty relieved to have broken up with my ex. She nearly forced me to love The Red Hot Chili Peppers, a band that I don't really care for. Then she accused me of egging her car, and stealing its emblem. On top of that, she had a friend who wrote diaries about having sexual inter-courses with dragons, yes, dragons. Not just any dragons, though, she mainly wrote about Shenlong and Porunga.

Crazy? Perhaps.

Takin' a break from woman. =O

Let it go, guy. There are plenty of woman out there . . . . who are just waiting for your juice. :cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gman, I hope that break isnt permenent..

If ya know what i mean..

/me steps away from Gman..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You make a common mistake, my friend.

The title of this thread is "Breakups suck." It should be, "Women ****ing suck and should all be put into one big warehouse and ICBM'ed straight to ****ing hell."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom