Breakable armour and scouters

Best answers
why not be able to play like CS and buy armour and scouters and stuff like that. that are breakable and dropable that way when someone is kicked wit a melee attack they may drop thyre scouters.

or when u have ur armour broken it drops to the ground like a snake skin

it could be tweaked and it could be alot of fun or not ur choice :yes: :no:

Best answers
the fact that you bring up cs disgusts me and you think goku is teh richest person in the world and where do they buy em huh do they get emm from planet vegita (destroyed) thats just lame

Best answers
sorry i had no other ideas and my bro wos buggin me to put it up ill gis him a slap for ya lol :S :S :S :S :S

Best answers
ummmmmmm
ummmmmmm
ummmmmmm

Scouters already in the game, press F5
Armour has no effect towards beams, watch the show/series only against melee, but that hasn't really been used since Cell Saga, and if you can remember when Freiza stuck his/hers/its fingers through of the Z Fights armour. I think that happened or am i thinking about another Anime... i'm sure i remember seeing it.

But ummm NO, ESF has nothing to do with CS and to bring up the issue of buying stuff is silly.

Best answers
listen don't let those guys be mean to ya. Its not that bad of an idea its prolly your first one right, keep trying. :D

Best answers
although i dont really like the idea, i would like to say that the armor in DBZ did help protect the user. During the freza saga, Vegeta say's that there were different levels of protection and that they are good for taking a small amount of an energy blast. Krillin had the older model suit which was not as effective as the suit Gohan had but still was effective. Also Kibito said that the suit he gave Goku would help protect him so did the North Kai. As for the scouter, I don't think the game should even have them as they are. Instead it sould be a circle or something which gives an image of the people's ki being sensed. A lighter color shows for lower ki and a bright color for higher ki.

Best answers
sorry i had no other ideas and my bro wos buggin me to put it up ill gis him a slap for ya lol
like i said before, my bro likes to use my account cos he hasnt got his own so i let him post some things up didnt think it was that bad in retro spec. thank god my bro aint seen this now he might cry or sometin.

lol well ill make the ideas from now on :] :]

Best answers
BUYING is a bad idea, but it would be cool to be able to get the armor somehow... the scouters need to have some way to distinguish hight but other wise i think they are ok (If a little unaccurate)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about NO BUYING SYSTEM, there should be findable armor though, and scouters SHOULDN'T Break, That would be EXTREMELY Annoying, Although It WOuld Be Realistic.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I like the armor idea! its good that you have some armor FOR some protection!!

Best answers
I voted for the last one and to smite you, and refuse to give a reasonable answer untill you give a reasonable poll.

Best answers
I like the findable armor idea but will the model change when you get the armor?

Best answers
i think enableing the scouter in the console would be good, its immpossible to hide the dbz from the other team with scouters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By looking at the topics name, I hated this idea.
But mensioning "Make it like CS". I lost all interest. basically you
have no idea how many people dislike CS. And this idea is one that
will never come in.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like mr satans idea NO BUYING and NO ARMOR and the scouter breaking would be annoying...:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol You Like My Idea? Then Why Do You Dislike Having ARMOR Implimented? Read my post better :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well if they do add "Armour pick ups" characters like Cell have natural body armour, and buu doesn't need any...

Just need to get more details in about it, and try and stay true to the show/series. Because that is what the ESF Team is trying to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom