Bot Suggestion

Best answers
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but..
Why don't you make the dramatic or more realistic.

I have tried both Ki Bot and Blade's Bot but both of them aren't
good(but from these two i prefer Ki Bot).

My second suggestion is make it chooseable wheather
we want to play dramatic mode or normal.
:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i havent tryed ki bot so i dunno what their like but i would like to know what state Blades bots are in now as i havent seen any info on their status. also bear in mind blades current publicly avaliable bots are only the alpha version of his bots so give him a break:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) What the hell do you mean by dramatic bots? o_O

2) You might not have read this yet, but Me (the one that made the Ki bot) has joined the team, and we (Me and I) will combine our code into 1 bot.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat is ki bot?.... im assuming its just a bot for esf.. .wats wrong wit blades ones?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Blade bots are ALPHA bots.. and KI bot are newer and advanced bots..

and you can get the KI-Bot here

Best answers
dramatic for me means like before they fight us they talk like in movies or the bots wait for us to transform to ssj if we are near them(only if pl is the required to transform)

and like in movie 5 after cooler have launched the death ball he wait till goku dies(but not). Someone can make the bot like this...

after he has just attacked he wait after the beam or anything finishes first for a while before he attacks the person again.

like Movies.

soory my english not so good. Just learning.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well you can edit what the bots say in the bot_chat file in the esf directory. the ki_bot has the chat file, but blades does not. i dont really like seeing them chat so i just disable it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, so you mean chatting bots that act like they're from the show... well I decided on this before I even started coding it, and I personally find it annoying when bots chat. Also, if you would have read around, you would have seen that I wanted to make the bot as human-like as possible. Humans usually don't act like characters from the show, they just kill :D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats right but i think i have a good name for the bot. ESF-android how's that!?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
blade and me wanted to call the bot ESF-BOT. so i think its sticks to esf-bot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom