bot status - vegetto dev journal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes!!! thats great to hear vegetto, the bots can join game, im happy for the progress of this mod

Best answers
I'll tell you before a mod does, DO NOT START NEW THREADS just to reply to a message in a previous post. What you're doing there is spam and it is not tolerated. Don't test the admins! :fight:<br><br><br>Shouldn't an admin close this as to prevent more spam......?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
shudn u shut up and let ppl do their jobs.. so wat if he made a thread... stupid cheeseburger........can't even spell cheese rite....
yay.. is bot behaviour hard to like create??..... vegetto r u usin like a template?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by EvilCheezburger
I'll tell you before a mod does, DO NOT START NEW THREADS just to reply to a message in a previous post. What you're doing there is spam and it is not tolerated. Don't test the admins! :fight:<br><br><br>Shouldn't an admin close this as to prevent more spam......?
Why you gotta flame the guy? He is just giving a member of the team some respect for their awesome work. Anyway great work Vegetto, I expect a very great bot from you.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant wait myself, I hope he codes in some l33t techinques for the bots.

Best answers
just wondering pcjoe, what are you working on right now? You haven't updated ur dev journal since before the new site, so i'm just curious.

And on-topic, I too am very interested in seeing the bot. But i'm also wondering, is Vegetto going to make it open-source by any chance?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by asia778
just wondering pcjoe, what are you working on right now? You haven't updated ur dev journal since before the new site, so i'm just curious.
Im lazy, what can i say? I do a lot of work, but im just too lazy to update my dev... I was thinking about keeping a daily log of what i do, then updating it in the dev journal every couple o days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I really got a lot of fans... unbelievable! Yes I am using a template, and the source code is kind of already available hehe. I got it from Botman, he showed me how to debug the bot so I could find the 'joining' bug.
Of course I changed the code for ESF, and I'm not going to show it to the public. I've already put a lot of work in it, and I wouldn't like it if people just ripped it.

As for the techniques and behaviour, that's just a lot of work... let the bot make decisions and stuff, but it shouldn't be too hard. And if it IS hard, so what? I'm not giving up, hehehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quick send the testers the bots :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're doing a supreme job vegetto, these bots are gonna turn out great!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
In all seriousness, as soon as your able to test the bot ingame, lemme help ya test it, being in Australia makes it hard to good decent time for testing ;D

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
shudn u shut up and let ppl do their jobs.. so wat if he made a thread... stupid cheeseburger........can't even spell cheese rite....
yay.. is bot behaviour hard to like create??..... vegetto r u usin like a template?
<br><br> If you could read correctly, as you can see under my sig, cheese wouldn't fit smarty, so I had to change it up a bit, and I don't see how I am doing anyone's job. Instead of posting a reply to a topic, he started a new thread and continued the same exact conversation line. I'm sorry if you can't see that it IS spamming. I was just telling the guy in a more friendly way so that other, much more flame-happy people wouldn't get on his case. You call me stupid? Do not judge me, you do not know me. <br><br>
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac

Why you gotta flame the guy? He is just giving a member of the team some respect for their awesome work. Anyway great work Vegetto, I expect a very great bot from you.
<br><br> And as for you, it was not even close to a flame. Do you know what flaming means? It means insulting something/someone. I did neither, I told him that he shouldn't start new threads in order to keep the conversation line going in a previous thread. If that is too much for you to handle, I'm sorry. I have no problem with him congratulating Vegetto, because it is excellent work, but he COULD have stayed on the other thread instead of stating his own. <br><br> Btw, I included a new quote on my sig. You two should read it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
stuPID i was sayin good job to wut vegetto said in his dev journal

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All this anger scares me.:cry:

Seriously I guess I shouldnt have used the word Flame since it seems to be so powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom