Bot problem

Best answers
:cry: every time i try to use acvtivebots.exe a error message comes up that says "can't found DLL - MSVBVM60.DLL" wat can i do about that?

oh btw when in game, i typed up "addbot" & it dosen't work ether :\

can some1 tell me wat to do plz

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the .exe seems to be corrupt, so try downloading a new copy of the bot from somewhere else. and addbot command isnt going to work if the bot is missing a .dll file.

Best answers
o_O it seems no matter which one i DL it's all missing that file, coul'd some1 upload it plz, thkz :cool:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok,It could be you copy of esf
<p>SUGGESTION: download a new copy of esf
<p>and just a question: did you download your copy of half-life? it could be that because downloaded copies of half-ilife dont work period.
<p>[dont mean to sound like a mod (because im not)but dont double post]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kiyoshiroku ... if you don't know anything ... just be quiet ... thx

this DLL is needed to run VB6 applications ... I made these de-/ activator ... so I know this missing dll ...
just use the search function of this forum ... use the name of the missing DLL as keyword ... you should find several thread with it ... it's often mentioned before ... anywhere there's a link to this file ... put it in
C:\Windows\system\
(or whatever your windows folder is)(maybe it's system32 ... not sure about it)
I should tell Me (bot coder) howto implement this file into the installer ...

cya ... and sorry for the trouble (all testers had this dll ... so it didn't appear for them)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
quote from nretep:"kiyoshiroku ... if you don't know anything ... just be quiet ... thx"
<p>is that considered to be on topic. you could have simpley answered the question and went on with your life but, no you have to put in your 2 cents.<p> yes im a noob and i reed the rules and it does say something like "be nice to noobs", doesnt it.
<p>i tried to solve the problem and obviously failed. but thanks for the encouragement and hope everone here is as nice as you are.[and as you can see i take things that are said to me seriously]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry ... but if you don't know things, than tell him this ... you said, that the file is corrupt ... next time just add, that you're thinking this and you're not sure

sorry ... but I like to say this sentece to anyone who says something (as he would know it) and this is completely wrong ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
thanks for saying sorry... i guess,and im sorry for being sorta ****y, and i said it "seems like it is currupt" as in i think its is corrupt[i dont know if you or him got it but thats what i ment].i guess i can be more clear on what i post.im just getting into software and all of its many problems, i am pretty good with computer hardware but i cant say im a pro YET[im only 13 i got a ways to go]. thanks again..... and by the way ussjgoku is your prob fixed yet.lol we have been going off topic for about 4 posts..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom