Bot bug

Best answers
i think this is a bug which hasnt been reported. Anyway, when i was playing with some bots, i killed one of them and it dissappeared but the red diamond remained in the spot where it died and it still showed up on the scouter. I stuufed around for a little while searching the map for the bot but it wasnt there so i added another one and began plaing again. It happened again with the other bot too, and both of the times it was under water. So i added another bot and sure enough it happened again when i killed the bot under water. It was on ESF_guru if thats any help.
go here for a screenshot if you want it:
http://geocities.com/airborne_fatty/bots.jpg

also another bug i found with the bot is that when you try to add a character specifically it doesnt work right because the teams have been changed etc... (i.e when you try to add a 'good' team 'vegeta' class it adds someone else instead) this has probably been reported already tho.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1. Which map where you playing ?? Some maps(esf_battlearena) have that problem although the bots stay in the game.

2. Yeah if you have real good/evil teams on and you select a char which isn't allowed on the the selected team the bot takes an (random) allowed char. So i don't think this is a bug, more a glitch for the menu, it shouldn't be an option when this cvar is on and you can select an invalid char

Best answers
I know what hes talking about...the diamonds stay at the top of the water in the one area for some reason...I think this is to tell you were a bot entered the water and its still under there.

Best answers
Originally posted by Checkplease
I know what hes talking about...the diamonds stay at the top of the water in the one area for some reason...I think this is to tell you were a bot entered the water and its still under there.
no, i mean that the bots are actually gone (even when i went under the water to look for them) just the diamond stays there. It is like they are still there, just no model or anything (nothing shows up on the scouter either.) It was kinda annoying because my team members kept trying to attak it (they were bots too)

also, it was on esf_guru, as i think i said :p ;)

check out the screenshot if you dont understand what im talking about.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah thats what i meant to....
The bot dies, reswpans somewhere else but the dot stay, Ive seen this in some maps and usually the dot disappears after a while, but ive never seen other bots attacking it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom