BOSS IN THE MAP

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SUPER BOT OMFG ABSORBING MY KI I CANT FLY - could happen against him :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why am I the only one who never had the spectator bug happen to him? I think it would've been pretty hilarious to have that happen. Anyway, I agree with Grega, Rick probably coded a new Superbot with the new bots, so the feature is already in the game. The Superbot is so damn powerfull...

Last edited:
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sound like a good idea, but i think adding bots using regular characters would feel very much like a "Boss is coming", but if thats the idea alright then.
I personally think it'd be better to use giant characters for that feature, like Oozaru or the giant boss from the movie (forgot the name ... Hi...Hidan or something XD...)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sound like a good idea, but i think adding bots using regular characters would feel very much like a "Boss is coming", but if thats the idea alright then.
I personally think it'd be better to use giant characters for that feature, like Oozaru or the giant boss from the movie (forgot the name ... Hi...Hidan or something XD...)
Lol, body sealer Hidan from Naruto or something?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oozaru, Janemba form 1 and Hildegarn (both forms) would fit this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could jsut go teamplay and add a superbot.

Same result no extra coding required.

And its been a part of ESF since 1.0 >.>

You can also disable the Gayzer lazer and change the models of people to Oozaru or King Kong. Which ever one you prefer.

Best answers
ozaru,janemba,hildegar can be but what do you self about in cell games was cell or namek arrival was frieza?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom