Boost Idea

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Instead of the current boost, why not have the new boost work like this..

Hold powerup and swoop to boost, but doing this would drain both ki and stamina,s ince your pushing yourself to move faster then your normally used to.

Should work in all direction.

The speed of the swoop starts at a normal speed then dramaticly accelerates, helping to throw off an enemy's judgemnt.

Best answers
ello ello ello

here i go again >.< take it as a compliment i reply to well your thread's so much hehe.

nice.. no problems here >.<

i was trying to think of someway to improve this but i cant right now so i'll suggest one thing, it must either be used as a button held down, so you can stop when you need to and activate when you need to, at the hold of a button. that way you have complete control over the new boost >)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The question is why. Your idea is the same as we have now. Exept you hold powerup instead of turbo >.>

Im for keeping it the way it is now. It disables any turbo powerup scripts people may use.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The question is why. Your idea is the same as we have now. Exept you hold powerup instead of turbo >.>

Im for keeping it the way it is now. It disables any turbo powerup scripts people may use.

Well the current one only drains ki and you have that delay animation.

with this idea you, their is no delay animation you can swoop faster then normal in any direction you wish, but at a high stamina cost + ki cost.

This is assuming swooping normally doesn't effect stamina so much because these guys have "trained to swoop at these speeds with ease"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the current one only drains ki and you have that delay animation.

with this idea you, their is no delay animation you can swoop faster then normal in any direction you wish, but at a high stamina cost + ki cost.

This is assuming swooping normally doesn't effect stamina so much because these guys have "trained to swoop at these speeds with ease"
Seeps you havent figured it out yet. There is no delay animation. The only delay is from the time you start the turbo untill you can press a direction and let go of turbo. That animation is just for looks. It doenst need to be played. Just let go of turbo and youll start. If the animation is finished or if its at the first frame.

Best answers
here seem's a nice place to post this.

off topic.... kind of.

jinx, any idea's that i suggest on improving the game that you may like, feel free to have as your own idea >) you dont have to alter it to be yours. my ideas are for everyone and anyone to use as they please. so go ahead. >)

just a post to let you know you can do as you please with my ideas.

people wonder why i am fast, can they not see how much i type.. haha >.< (if you dont understand look at what i post around the place) >.<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
o_O? didn't know it was your idea o_O?

i just came online and pposted cuz i thought stamina should be used to improve a standard ability instead of just to limit one o_O

Best answers
o_O? didn't know it was your idea o_O?

i just came online and pposted cuz i thought stamina should be used to improve a standard ability instead of just to limit one o_O
oh no no, i didnt mean that lol, what i ment was if i suggest something towards your idea's that helps just feel free to use it as your own suggestion. some people normally change a little detail to something to make it there own i was just posting to say, you can take the credit if you use any of my suggestions in your idea.

sorry i should have been more clear. i posted it in this thread so i didnt have to make a new one >), example, you liked my ideas and changed a little something to make it your own so to speak, i'm just saying, you dont have to do that, you can just take that idea that i post, on your idea's, add it to your idea and leave it as your idea, in short if you like my idea's and implement them, then they become your's >.<

if that makes any sense, apply's to any idea i have, about an idea, that was suggested. i just try my best to improve people's idea's.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Seeps you havent figured it out yet. There is no delay animation. The only delay is from the time you start the turbo untill you can press a direction and let go of turbo. That animation is just for looks. It doenst need to be played. Just let go of turbo and youll start. If the animation is finished or if its at the first frame.
the delay i was refering is "during the animation" =o , in esf 1.3 you have* to hold turbo and forward to begin charging the boost, which starts the animation. then to actually be able to boost you must hold it for so long or when you release the boost will not happen.(this is the delay i was referring to)

but now that i think of it... my idea doesn't replace the boost idea it Adds to it...

The current boost should stay, but what im sayin is that it should prolly be possible to accelerate during swoop by holding tubo, this would drain stamina + ki like i said above =o ,and the max speed wouldn't be as fast as if you began the boost when not moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom