Boom

Seppuku

S
Your about to die and you think back on your life. What do you wish you had done in your life that you never got the chance or ever made time to do?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get married and have a family.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not died....

Right now I wish to continue on the course I'm on. That is get a job and goto TAFE and be with my gf

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had reached the pinnacle of experience in Tai Chi that I'm aiming for and asked this girl out that I knew I should have..

Seppuku

S
I forgot to say what I would do. Probably act alot nice to people and repay those who have helped me out through life.

Best answers
Seppuku said:
Probably act alot nice to people and repay those who have helped me out through life.
So you wouldnt act nice to people unless you were gonna die? xD o_-

Well hell if I was gonna die I hope I don't have to wish to have done anything I haven't. If I have something left to do I'll try to live to complete it, if not then the dream is just going to die with me.

Best answers
I'd probably wish that I'd spent more time with my girlfriend. Either that or stood out in some way, be it academic or athletic(my school doesn't have cricket and it's the only sport I'm good at:()

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish I would have worked better in high school. A 2.1 GPA is NOT proportionate to my intelligence. Also wanting to have accepted and girl that ever approached me, instead of acting with suspicion of being played.

Theres alot of crap. I have alot of regrets for a 19 year old.

Seppuku

S
SaKuMa said:
So you wouldnt act nice to people unless you were gonna die? xD o_-

Well hell if I was gonna die I hope I don't have to wish to have done anything I haven't. If I have something left to do I'll try to live to complete it, if not then the dream is just going to die with me.

I act as nice as I can but I have a bit of a temper. I think everyone has some regrets about how they treated someone a little poorly.I have a big problem about telling people off then feeling guilty about it later.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
honestly,.... id probabaly have a stupid song stuck in my head regardless of the situation, its a curse

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Done something that effected the world in a significant way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Done something to remove the damn mass destruction weapons.(biological, nuclear, chemical and about every single firearm there is)

Best answers
ya'll are so deep man. If I was to die right now I would regret not doing a lot of crazy **** that my friends did, because I actually thought of the future. However if I was to die at this point and time, hell I wouldnt care too much Im dead anyhow :p

Best answers
Avenger said:
Done something to remove the damn mass destruction weapons.(biological, nuclear, chemical and about every single firearm there is)
Sorry but, what would you do? Eat them? To solve the problem you would have to stop people from hating each other, then maybe they would quit creating things to murder each other. While there is a murderous will, weapons are going to be made.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there is anything I want to in the near/distant future, it's marying my girlfriend, and grow old with her.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bug everyone mode..

I would post embarassing baby photo's of the moderators on this forum.

naw..

pffff,..... get a date with a girl, and kiss her aferwards......

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy stop the war be4 its to late
but i probably couldnt even if i wanted
or get a sword and train the way of the samurai :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom