Bones breaking and getting knocked out

Best answers
[Read everything carfully and be honest] Flame if you must.

I don't know if this a has been suggested before but if it has sorry. Here's my suggestions.

I think there should be a picture of your body in the bottom of the screen. Your body will just be all black in 2D. It should have percentages of different parts of your body. Everytime you respawn all your parts of the body have 100 percent. But if someone melees you at the right arm, then the percent on your arm will go down. If it goes down too 0 then your bone will snap. You can no longer use that arm or leg or whatever you broke. If you broke an arm your pl will decrease by 25%. I'd say 50% but I think that's way too much. Also blocking will be much harder. If you broke your leg then you just can't walk on the ground.

For Picollo, Cell or Buu, if their percentages go to 0, then their body parts get totally cut off. But after time it will regenerate.

The percentages will increase again after time. It's not like it's permenent or it might encourage people to just go to console and type kill.

If you body's percentage goes low, you start to lose ki more rapidly and if you stop moving for a second, your character will look exhausted.

If your head is below 50 percent then one of your eyes could start to swoll. So one your eyes will start to blurr. So 50% of your screen will kind of blurr. If your below 25 percent on your head, both eyes start to blurr. If your percent on your head reaches 0 you get knocked out. (Similar to DMZ) But here both your eyes will be shut. But I think the percentage of your head should increase every 10 seconds by 10% percent.

Also if you eat a senzu beam, all percentages will go to 100.

It's not like 1 punch will break your bone or knock you out. It would take 5 or 6 punches in the same area to do that. But could be less your hit in the back.

Beams can also weaken you. Beams won't break your bones, but it should still weaken you. I'd say beams can't lower your body to less then 5%. Also beams can't affect your vision.

I understand this would take a a lot of work, but this would make the gameplay a bit more interesting. Lot's of animations will be needed to make this, but I'm sure lots of people would want this. If not then they could just turn it off in console.

Best answers
It's a good idea. May need a bit more thinking but it's a good idea.

Best answers
It's a great idea. How many hits with melee does it take until you die?

Best answers
i don't see how can this improve game play!

first of all .. that getting knocked out thing is the dumbest thing i ever seen. imo the worsdt thing about dmz is getting knocked out. and i am very very happy that esf uses a smart "recover" thing.

brocken bones? just tell me how would this make the game play better? think about it. those fighters are super legendary warriors. you almost never see such a thing in the show. the only time i remeber it happened is when 18 broek vegeta's arm, but it didn't matter cuz he was losing anyway. and when cell broke gohan's arm (when gohan protected vegeta) and he still could do a kamehameha and beat cell.

this idea i would like to see in realistic game slike CS and whatnot. but not ESF. it would just ruin the fun of the game.

Best answers
i like your ideas, it kind of puts you in the characters shoes, if the fighting was a little more in depth(like you could throw punches and kicks with both of your arms and both of your legs) then the bone idea would be cool. the lack of vision would be cool to, but i like to play in the 3rd person view, so i don't know if that would look ok with half the screen(and half of my character) being blurred...

Best answers
Bad idea...
Not worth the timw it would take,
it would make the gameplay more complex, yes, but it wouldnt make it more enjoyable so no

Best answers
intresting and i like it, however i would much prefer the enourmass time spent to do this spent on other areas, such as
1. finishing all character transformations
2. more moves per character
3. tien added to the game (hey i have the right to dream)
4. the hurcule as spectator option in some other thread i read.(again back to the dream)

after those id be behind you all the way thoe. good idea.

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
i don't see how can this improve game play!

first of all .. that getting knocked out thing is the dumbest thing i ever seen. imo the worsdt thing about dmz is getting knocked out. and i am very very happy that esf uses a smart "recover" thing.

brocken bones? just tell me how would this make the game play better? think about it. those fighters are super legendary warriors. you almost never see such a thing in the show. the only time i remeber it happened is when 18 broek vegeta's arm, but it didn't matter cuz he was losing anyway. and when cell broke gohan's arm (when gohan protected vegeta) and he still could do a kamehameha and beat cell.

this idea i would like to see in realistic game slike CS and whatnot. but not ESF. it would just ruin the fun of the game.
vegeta wasnt losing, he was level then his arm got broken by 18 and that was the end.
Gohan when his arm was broken was going to give up but then his dad helped him. Plus theres no way he could have meleed.
The only time its ever happened is in the trunks special, with gohan who had no arm. But thats not dbz its a movie

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
wt? gohan no arm? lol,

o well... i think vegetta whas losing in that battle,, 18 had more pl then vegetta...

Best answers
she wasnt really trying yet tho, she was holding back.
So it was even then when he was tired she simply said fool i am stronger than u! And he went no for i am vegeta son of vegeta!
and they fought for about 1 minute with her going all out and then he let his guard down and she punsihed him for it...
yeah so for a little he was losing...but after the arm thing it was over he didnt fight with reduced pl he was on the ground knocked out. I mean come on who fights when theyve just had theyre arm shattered? i dont care if theyre strong if theyve just been hurt like that its obviously by an equally strong (or stronger) person so itd still really hurt, equivilent of us having our arm shattered or leg ripped off, or eye gouged out in a fight.
We dont go, oh she'll be right gotta get those frags. No theyd be beaten if it got to that stage...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog
intresting and i like it, however i would much prefer the enourmass time spent to do this spent on other areas, such as
1. finishing all character transformations
2. more moves per character
3. tien added to the game (hey i have the right to dream)
4. the hurcule as spectator option in some other thread i read.(again back to the dream)

after those id be behind you all the way thoe. good idea.
1-3. YES
4. Grow Up >.>

Best answers
thats a good idea.
1. the vision blurring, i will have to go with eddie
2. that would be great to have broken arms ect, it would make u feel like ur really fighting...i think its an awesome idea
3. esf IS only in beta so i think they could try this idea, they could take out b4 releasing the final version(will be in a long time)
4. yes it would be hard prob to do everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom