Blue Impact

Best answers
LOL the more I look at it worse it looks o_O
OMG no it aint about me ^^ ROFL. But I will make another one surely when i get inspiration for a web and time, when I do so I'll post it.
Thanx again for all the replies.
@Gonadz > I luv the way that site is done and how it goes apearing and all the effects, but I'm not to sure about the colors they used for it.

Bolteh2

B
so youre saying that the colors you used are fine? lol :s

seriously, sites are ment to get surfers back to the site, not to scare them away from the internet...

Best answers
Bolteh said:
so youre saying that the colors you used are fine? lol :s
I never mentioned my web-thingy colors but the other page's, I don't even wanna look at mine anymore xDDD But it's a first so I'm not going to be annoyed about it, my first sig was kinda horrid too ^^'
Bolteh said:
seriously, sites are ment to get surfers back to the site, not to scare them away from the internet...
Man I got yer point already, you can relax now ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well,its to dark, and the font isnt nice imo..and it hurts your eyes after looking at it for a few sec's ~_~

Best answers
wip something else up Sakuma, get all these citics off yer back lol!

-SaN

Best answers
Guru_San said:
wip something else up Sakuma, get all these citics off yer back lol!

-SaN
LOL The critiz aint anything bad, you know?
BTW Drop this subject already it's as dead as Elvis, I need no further critiz >.< It's ugly I know, I'll do something else when I have time and inspiration for it.

Best answers
Gonadz said:
Woah.. If you cant take crits then dont post your works.. Even if its your first time, posting means you accept crits. Being bad or good. And you say he flames? Well newsflash, what you just did comes close too a flame. What he did was a crit on your site.
In all honesty I thought I was the only person who thought that here. Amen to that nadz.

I'm walking in to this late, so I don't know how helpful this will be. Find your core concept and apply everything you design, to the smallest detail, to that concept. If you're using large amounts of text I feel it is necessary that you read Elements of Typographic Style by Robert Bringhurst. It will be one of the most worthwhile uses of you time and money in your life, I guarantee it. For personal sites, I think that it's really important to find how that person feels and how to articulate that in color, in text, in look. And don't feel that you have to fill empty space or that you have to make things complicated. Do what makes sense for who your friend is. Fonts are tricky as well. I suggest that rather than using a custom font for body text that you stick to something simple, like Arial, Univers, Swiss, or Helvetica. If you think serif type works better, try Garamond or Galliard. There's nothing wrong, inhrerently, with using those wacky typestyles. Just use them sparingly and when they make sense with what your designing.

Any art is very difficult when you begin. That is what makes it worthwhile if you pursue. Stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom