Blue gi version of Goku

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
So I've been looking around for awhile now, and I haven't had any luck finding the file I'm looking for.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvyMIqBEXHQ[/ame]

^ I'm pretty much looking for a skin of Goku that looks like the one in the above video, where he is wearing the blue gi that he wears at the end of Z (not the one that he wears in GT).

I was wondering if anyone might have access to the above model, or one similar to it, so I might replace it with the default Goku model for 1.2.3.

Google has failed me as far as finding the model had gone, and esf-world is still down (I remember this model being up on esf-world at one point, but seeing as how I can't access the site, I can't really do much). So short of asking here, I'm pretty much out of ideas.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you check out the ECX RC2 addon for ESF, Im sure there was a Blue Gi mdl of Goku that you could use.

Btw Im pretty sure the one he wears at then end of Z and the one he wears in GT are the same :S

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a pretty good GT goku model for 1.1. Not too sure about 1.2

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
There is one. Made by Davidskiwan. He wears the outfit he wore at the end of Z.

Meaning green pands not yellowish ^^

Ill upload it for youz.

Link --> http://www.filefront.com/14159881/Davidskiwan-SonGoku.rar
Awesome, thanks Grega.

A question regarding this model though...

I'm at work right now (getting paid to procrastinate by posting on the ESF forum I guess >.o), so I'm not able to try this out just yet. I was wondering, even though this model was made for v1.1 of ESF, will it still work with v1.2.3? Or would I have to downgrade to v1.1 in order to use the model?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome, thanks Grega.

A question regarding this model though...

I'm at work right now (getting paid to procrastinate by posting on the ESF forum I guess >.o), so I'm not able to try this out just yet. I was wondering, even though this model was made for v1.1 of ESF, will it still work with v1.2.3? Or would I have to downgrade to v1.1 in order to use the model?
That model was made for 1.2.3 and not 1.1

Its the one from the video

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny that you have that. I asked Dave if he had it, he didn't.
It was on ESF world. I downloaded it long ago and never got round to wiping all my access download stuff. So it was saved in my backup foulder. Along with the installed for mechmod and a couple of vids. What i dont have is my old map files :(

BTW be warned. The swimming animation is kinda messed up due to the rigging. His arms kinda stretch out when he swims XD

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
That model was made for 1.2.3 and not 1.1

Its the one from the video
Oh, okay. Sorry, I got kind of confused about that when Sub mentioned that it might have been a v1.1 model.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, I guess I should be thanking Davidskiwan too for making such a great model. :D

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
THANX FOR THE LINK

woohooo i got GT GOKU!
Its not GT. The GT Goku has brownish-yellow pants, this is the DBZ version of that outfit with green pants and a blue GI.

So yea this is the DBZ version of the outfit.

Former Forcepit Member :(
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i could try and fix the swim animation

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya know... I have a Darksun version of this Goku... But Its in that Yopyop pack... It was my edit... but.... I still feel bad.... I didnt know he was going to release it saying he owned it.....

But yea this is definately Skiwan's Awesome End-Z Goku.

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
In the readme file, I was told to throw the esf folder into the half life folder, to replace the model, so I did, and nothing happened
If you are using ECX then those files are the wrong ones to replace. Since ECX doesnt load the original ESF models for Goku, but its the originals that get replaced.

Could be that ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom