blocking

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i wouder if they are gonna make a whole new engine for HL2... and if yes will Esf be updated with it..

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's almost garaunteed that TF2 will have a new GFX Engine, if it does, you can bet that HL2 will run on it.

It looks like they will do it :id: style.

Best answers
Wonder when they will make it so you can catch beams and trow them down or hold it off with your hands, example: gohan going super when his dads is shooting a K wave at him and he has to hold it off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I wouldnt get ure hopes up about TF2 and HL2!! I have a feeling those wont be out for a while!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go into the controls and it will give u the control for tele, so press that while moveing

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by MONXver1.5
Wonder when they will make it so you can catch beams and trow them down or hold it off with your hands, example: gohan going super when his dads is shooting a K wave at him and he has to hold it off.
that wud be cool but can u like get the option for catchin a blast fast enuf or sumthing??....mayb if u cud block and let it hit and then press sumthin else to hold it off or throw it away it cud be like a power struggle or sumthing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom