blocking

Best answers
first i have to tell you this game is great and keep up the good work.....:rolleyes:

the only problem is with the blocking in melee
it just taking the fun away....:S

so i think you should do in th new version( the beta)
that blocking workz only from blasts and all this stuff and not from melee ( but still there will be moves like the disk of friza that arent defend able...):paper:

i am waiting for the new release.
thank you guys:yes: :yes:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be a bad idea to not be able to block melee at all. It does seem like a lot of people use block as their main defense. But there are ways around people constantly blocking. :smile:

Best answers
There is something wrong with the blocking as is, it needs a cool down period between block and melee attack, not much, like half a second, that makes it easier to defend against block/counter without ruining the game at all.

Best answers
i also thought about the cool down period to improve the fighting

it could be a good thing too..

:rolleyes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind seeing the blocker be pushed back enough to where they have to move forward to counter. The blocker would take the same amount of damage now, but just knocked back just a bit.

Best answers
i thought about it some more...
and saw the replys for this thread....

and this is my best idea so far:

:paper: the person who press the block button while need to klick it only once and then it is activated, but it would be in situation for a second.
(the melee attack wont change.)
now if during the second the blocker will be attack(in all kind of ways melee or ranged)
then he will stay like this for another second and like that....
when the attacking person stop attacking for the second
the blocker will return to normal position after he will be in normal position he could press the blocking button again....:]

i think its a great :cool: idea.... think about it:laff: :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you mean when you are swooping and someone fires a beam you will swap/block it in swoop mode?

Best answers
thats actually not a bad idea....becuase trunks did that same thing in episode "free the future" before he killed android 18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom