Blocking

Best answers
I think you should not be able to block EVERYTHING.You know, it's just unrealistic that some weak guy can block a fully charged attack from someone five times stronger than him.
I suggest that a beam/ball explodes immediately if the attacker is at least - let's say twice as strong as the defender (maybe three times). It's just a loss of time to struggle a weak enemy across the whole map at struggling speed (which means very slow!) instead of just killing him.

Best answers
I agree, especially with blocking the discs, that a guy even with 10 pl can kill a dude with 100000000000000000 cuz instant kill with the disc, and in dbz ive seen em block it then absorb it for ki, and with cell it went right through him, leaving him unnafected so PLZ IMPLEMENT THIS!!!

although with the exploding part i dont :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but this game isnt all about realism. If they did that, it would spoil alot of fun and there is no real harm in letting a weak player block a full blast.

Best answers
The harm in it is, that it is annoying to have to shoot a weakling through the whole map before he dies!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
The harm in it is, that it is annoying to have to shoot a weakling through the whole map before he dies!
well, if they are that weak, either the beam will move fast, or they will run outa ki and make the beam explode anyway. I think its fine as it is.

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
well, if they are that weak, either the beam will move fast, or they will run outa ki and make the beam explode anyway. I think its fine as it is.
:\\ yeah probably because you're one of those weaklings :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom