Block transformations?

Best answers
This might be ghey seeing as we were waiting for the transes in 1.3, but anyway it would be nice to have a console command to block transformations. or to limit transformations to 1, 2 or 3 etc.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes,i think that would be handy for servers.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why block the trans when the trans will be verry balance it won't be suck a big difrents no more beam spamig

Best answers
I mean for simple fights. Say you wanna have a nice long fight without transformations. poof baddie goes ssj3 and ruins it all. lol.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean for simple fights. Say you wanna have a nice long fight without transformations. poof baddie goes ssj3 and ruins it all. lol.
well SSJ3 makes the fighs last longer the final forms does that not normal form , even if he goes SSJ 3 he will have only +5,500,000 more then you , but you could transform as well there's not poit in having a command that disable the trans you can use AMX for that but the new pl system it's super balance from the old one more like in the show ^^ remeber SSJ 3 drains a lot of stamina and ki when it's done so don't worry we won't need a command that does that

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's not about the powerlevels, It's about the speed difference. I have to agree that a command to completely disable the transformations would be quite handy.

Mog

Best answers
You can already disable all transformations in the Open Beta.
The 10 cvars needed to do it will probably be gone after Open Beta has ended though... ;)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not about the powerlevels, It's about the speed difference. I have to agree that a command to completely disable the transformations would be quite handy.
well think about it this way , if you play a match betwin Goku and Vegeta you will both asscend at the same time maybe Goku or vegeta first beacuse of the new PL gain it's balance this out a lot and it's no longer like 1.2 fights

Best answers
.....Its not about Goku or Vegeta... or anyone else. or about servers
Its just that it would be nice to have a fight once in a while without transformations. but thats just IMO.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there is an AMX pluggin for that out already. I think it can easily be ported to 1.3

Mog

Best answers
If you are talking about the same plugin I've seen, it doesn't work for bots... whereas the 10 cvars I said you need to change would work on bots too (atm).

It doesn't work for bots, because bots don't use the "ascend" client command...
Then again, who really wants to melee against bots, and on an equal level? ...probably best they can ascend still. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom