bleh this is annoying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i use norton 2003. and it says that my auto-protect is off. but when i click enable, it doesnt turn back on. any suggestions?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have a virus maybe. One that does not want to be found. You could also try reinstalling it.

Best answers
Try running another anti virus (use a trial version), try reinstalling, and if neither work.
FORMAT! :devgrin: :devgrin:

Best answers
You can also try booting your PC up in safemode to see if you have the same troubles.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I had that problem with Norton Anti-Virus aswell I had to uninstall it and re-install it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah no viruses.. it just disappeared after playing counter-strike. i dont download much stuff off the net that usually causes viruses. i just re-installed it and got updates on it. thinks for the tips ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[url="www.grisoft.com]AVG[/url] > Norton

I highly suggest this piece of software. 100% free, always updated, heals, removes, and quarantines automatically, and none of the typical worm writers know how to shut it off with windows' scripting engine.

Version 6 is 100% free.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
[url="www.grisoft.com]AVG[/url] > Norton

I highly suggest this piece of software. 100% free, always updated, heals, removes, and quarantines automatically, and none of the typical worm writers know how to shut it off with windows' scripting engine.

Version 6 is 100% free.
I'm gonna have to back up Cuc on this one. I use AVG, the thing is a superb, superior piece of software. We back it up by using Trend Micro's PC-Cillin Online scanner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom