Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hint was in the title of the other chapter... his eyes didn't go black when he put this latest mask on. I'm betting it's got something to do with his "substitute shinigami" badge.... maybe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would it have to do with the substitute badge?

I think he's just finally tapping into that deep well of hollow power. The power of the dark side if you will. Also similar to when Naruto first actually calls out the power of the 9-tails. As far as I can tell, there was no title also.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's just finally tapping into that deep well of hollow power. The power of the dark side if you will. Also similar to when Naruto first actually calls out the power of the 9-tails. As far as I can tell, there was no title also.
Very likely, yes. Ulquiorra said that Ichigo's black getsuga tenshou resembled a black cero(high ranked cero) but it has little power in it.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! i'm curious to see Tousen's hollow mask.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, I did not catch on to that. That makes things very interesting. **** Tousen though, I want to see Gin's.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhhhh yeaaaah. :)
I bet Aizen has one too. And in the end it will be Hollow Ichigo vs Hollow Aizen.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So do you guys think Bleach will be ending if Aizen and his crew dies here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They then will engage on an epic quest to banish ichigo's inner hollow, with unforseen consequences (insert new super villian here)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So do you guys think Bleach will be ending if Aizen and his crew dies here?
This should be heading towards the ending but it won't happen immediately, there's heaps more stuff to filll in before the end.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There are still many unanswered questions, like, what is Ichigo's father's true identity.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm, wasn't that answered already? Being a former captain and all.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yes, but I meant was an even further elaboration, what was his Bankai, his history, just how long ago was he a captain, do the current captains know about Ichigo's father, and are they even affiliated with him in anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In that case, there are many people we want to know Bankai's of. Particulary Urahara and Yamamoto.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be cool if they turned Ichigo into a villain. What if he goes all crazy hollow on everyone and they have to stop him? That would be a great ending.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
No ... that would SUCK!!! Ichigo is a good guy <3

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are still many unanswered questions, like, what is Ichigo's father's true identity.
Yes.

In that case, there are many people we want to know Bankai's of. Particulary Urahara and Yamamoto.
Yes. Especially Urahara's. He's one of my fav. :)

I think it would be cool if they turned Ichigo into a villain. What if he goes all crazy hollow on everyone and they have to stop him? That would be a great ending.
That would be quite interesting. Maybe killing a few friends or something for the intense drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom