Bleach, Anime

Best answers
I've made sure to avoid spoilers as best as I can, but there is a spoiler in there.

So, of late, Bleach has been on a bit of a more somber note. The excitement and high-pitch battles are being pulled down into scenes draped with dramatics, such as music and even slow motion mixed with motion blur. Do you feel the dramatic tempo adds or detracts from the series?

Up until Kariya's butler, no major character has died. And up until that same scene, no character seemed so utterly insane. I didn't like the snakes anyway, they were annoying. Do you think it's a good or a bad thing for major characters to die (regardless of affiliation)?

I wouldn't mind to see Urahara Kisuke, Former Captain Kurosak Isshin, and Ishida Ryuuken playing a greater role, however. Would be awesome to see the big boys join the fray, and show the youngin's how it's done. Does this seem like a good, or a bad idea?

Well, that's all I've got to say for now.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it still fillers? If it is, course they suck.

If it isnt i need to start watching again :x

Best answers
What do you define as filler?

There's been no appearances of Kurosaki's family and the dumbass "exorcist" Don whatshisface, if that's what you mean.

But the Bountou story arc isn't filler.

Best answers
But the Bountou story arc isn't filler.

Yeah it is. It never happened in the manga, therefore its filler. Its just something made up so the manga team has time to get far enough along so that the anime doesn't catch up then another round fillers start for the manga to get ahead.

Best answers
Yeah it is. It never happened in the manga, therefore its filler. Its just something made up so the manga team has time to get far enough along so that the anime doesn't catch up then another round fillers start for the manga to get ahead.

seconded

fillers r phail :x

Best answers
What do you define as filler?
Anything that hasnt happened in the original storyline, in this case manga... Therefore every inch of Bountos are fillers. They are all going to die, they must die because they are filler characters.
However in Bleach manga there hasnt been a single "non-hollow" guy that has died. Or am i forgetting someone?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
gawd, Im on ep 74 now, and its getting pretty damn boring. Maybe I should spare bandwidth and start after the bountou arc.:S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gawd, Im on ep 74 now, and its getting pretty damn boring. Maybe I should spare bandwidth and start after the bountou arc.:S
Than wait till it ends.

Besides things pick up later in the bountou story.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmmm bountos are really boring.. mostly when you have seen the manga episodes and you know what folows next :talk:
Anyway. Rumors sais that 106 is last filler...jesus i rly hope it is..right now i only got 102 and i don't feel like downloading till 106..
Btw with my thinking came out that manga is only 45 episodes away from anime..(45 episodes of anime) so since i don't really know anime stuff...i think those are not enought eh ?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anything that hasnt happened in the original storyline, in this case manga... Therefore every inch of Bountos are fillers. They are all going to die, they must die because they are filler characters.
However in Bleach manga there hasnt been a single "non-hollow" guy that has died. Or am i forgetting someone?
kaien dono

Yeah, do yourself a favour and read the manga, it skips all the pointless bs fillers and is rocking so hardcore atm.

Best answers
kaien dono

Yeah, do yourself a favour and read the manga, it skips all the pointless bs fillers and is rocking so hardcore atm.
Yeah i forgot about him... But he died in a flashback, he probably died before Ichigo was even born. By this logic we can add Ichigos mother to the dead peoples list... And Parrot kid (he actually died).

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I just saw 106 opening and i got amazed :laff:
Very cool gfx and ..
yeah fillers continuing...but still i think these ones will be intresting

Best answers
I just saw 106 opening and i got amazed :laff:
Very cool gfx and ..
yeah fillers continuing...but still i think these ones will be intresting

Those scene's from the 106 OP are from the Bleach Movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom