Blast from the Past! Theme song!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a few of you may recognize a thread like this. I was just doing a little past digging when I saw one from around a year and few months ago, and I'm curious to see whether or not the ancient forum-goers songs have changed, and I'm also curious to see what all the newer guys have for theme songs.

Mine, after much debating is:

The Reckoning by Godhead...

and I'm still not too sure on that one... but yeah, what's yours?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never had a theme song, and I still don't o_O

Retired
Best answers
heh Yeah I had a theme song back then, not just for fun (well always for fun obviously), I had a theme song for Tribes 2 (was a sound pack for it). and everybody in the clan had their own theme song :)

I had

'Harry Gregson Williams - Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme'

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gangstarr ft. Krumb Snatcha - Make em' Pay (Emcees beware, so enemies freeze)

An emcee like Gangstarr isn't afraid to tell how he feels, and you'll never here another ecmee express beef towards him. He has more styles than any rapper I've ever seen. This song basically describes his feelings toward all the "Gangstas" that are destroying rap and are replacing the spiritual poetry it once was, with synthetic thug stories. His metaphors and similies are very clever and get the point across. I perticulary like this song because it's laid back but perceptive, which reflects my personality. DJ Premiere is his personal DJ, so like this track, the background music is influental and easily enjoyable.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see, I wonder if I can find a good one. I think I used to have something. Gackt's "12 gatsu love song" would work cuz I'm actually kinda a peaceful person but I'm also kinda bitter and jaded :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
If I had to pick a "theme song" for myself, it would have to be
Linkin Park - In The End
Since that kind of thing happens to me more often than not, I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom