blanacing melee

Best answers
ok, after playing for about 20 mintues (in about 200 games) ive come to a realisation. you need no move but punch against most people. swoop is so fast and requires no charge i dont see why youd use the other moves. all the fights ive been in have turned into who can punch who first

Best answers
you spelt balancing wrong :p

i havent played yet but melee cant be that hard to dodge, just use teleport them punch em from behind or something.

Best answers
You know how to block, right? They're left wide open to attack if you block their attack, so that's an ideal way to counter-attack. I've also discovered that tp forward + fire + alt-fire at the same time can allow you to get a punch in first...if you can judge the distance right.

Best answers
i noticed that you only need one click to follow that dude .. and you keep flying for a short period of time (even if u no longer are chasing that target)

i like the melee system but i would like to see some changes in it!! this is a beta after all .. not a final thing!

Best answers
I see no balancing issues with melee the only issue is with trunks, im not a trunks fan but i played with him and it was tough staying alive he gets a fast growth in pl but thats if your boosting and as soon as you get hit wammo your gone.

Best answers
I think trunks is cool, its the blocks im worried about, im ssj and can even touch the buggers only time i can consider touching is when i do turbo and with swoop its s gd fast. Also i dunno but it seems gohan is gonna get spammed due to his shield, gamesage2000 ( ithink) said he found out a way but wouldnt tell me, plus when i 2ndary fire the shield nothing happens =(

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found melee to be pretty well balanced actually (once I figured out hwo to use it decently). It's not ungodly powerful, it can be blocked and is even easier to dodge. Recovery is fair, counter attacks exist. Furthermore, it takes the focus away from beams which apparently aren't in DBZ too much (IE they're not constantly firing Kwaves every few sec) On the whole, i think it's very well done.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I would have to agree,game is not all beams now, its a mix. Ki balls use to be worth less but now their useful. Great idea about creating a growing blast radius when you pump balls into one spot.

One favorite technique of mine, is meleeing someone into the floor and then engulfing them in a barrage of ki balls, and if there taking even longer to recover, let loose a big bang/sbc/kwave/etc. on them. Looks cool too. I give this game
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: out of 5. If Joe ever figures out how to implement melee struggling it will be a nice touch. and is it me or sometimes when u block struggle the beam misses you and its starts a block struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i noticed that too it sent me flying about 50 feet to the left of the beam and i was still struggleing

Best answers
I Was Just Playing And Krillin is SO FAST In Transformed look.I Mean When he Swoops At Me I Block And Then I Look Everywhere And hes Behind Me About To Hit Me. U Guys Made Krillin Too Fast:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom