Blade vs Wolverine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Blade's got anything on Wolverine. Wolverine beat Lobo--a character that can't die, as I understand it--so I don't think Blade would be able to kill him.

Come on guys...he had his ****ing SKELETON RIPPED OUT! lol

I mean, besides the above obvious point, there's a few others

1st: Wolverine would carve that titanium sword in half before the fight even started.

2nd: Even slashing Wolverine's throat wouldn't matter because it would seal back up in like 25 seconds.

3rd: Wolverine isn't really weak. To go toe to toe with some of the enemies he's dealt with, clearly he isn't necessarily physically weak.

4th: How is Blade's healing better than Wolverine's? In the first movie they cut him and he bled for like 20 minutes. Cuts like that on Wolverine would seal up almost instantly.
Blade would have a definite speed advantage, but if Wolvie caught hold of him I think it would be a short match.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolverine would win this one hands down. Sure Blade may be quick, and strong, with a huge ass amount of weapons and healing to boot. But whatever Blade does, he wouldn't be able to touch wolverine. Wolverine's adamantium skeleton prevents blade from making any cuts on wolverine big enough that he can't heal. And any other injuries he gets he could sustain and heal up in a short time. Plus wolverines claws are also made of adamantium so he could cut through any of blades weapons rendering blade completely useless. Without his guns blade would get pounded by wolverine. Hands against huge ass metal claws? I think we would know who wins that one.

So in short, wolverine pulverises blade.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
Hmmm let's make a profile

Wolverine:

- Adamantium Skeleton
- Adamantium Claws
- Healing Factor
- Low physical strength
- Medium Agility
- High Speed
- Keen Nose

Blade:

- Titanium Blade
- Various other weaponry not recommended for close combat
- Healing Factor (Blade's healing factor is better then that of Wolverine's)
- Very High physical strength
- High Agility
- Medium Speed
- Eyes that can see in Darkness

Both characters each have their own pros and cons, I think this fight would just end in a draw.
i've just one thing to add, wolverine has a highly concentrated smell so he can smell him when blade hides.

and about healing him self, blade neades a night to heal well wolverine has it done in a sec.
i checkt it, in blade2 he has to sleep the night to heal.
in x-men, he vals trow the front window but when he stans op, the woons are already getting healed.

:D

Best answers
I agree with Dpred on this one as it would prob end in a draw.......Blade is a little faster and stronger, but wolverine is just too hard to kill....theyd both just end up lying in pools of their blood unconcious.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id have to say blade cuz wolverine was never a good fighter

Best answers
Seeing how Wolverine is theoretically in-destructable, I'd say that match of fighters is unfair. Wolverine has only two weaknesses, magnetism and the need to breathe.

Wolverine is also a better fighter, otherwise why would he have been designed to have claws for close-range combat?

And PLEASE someone tell me, how the HELL is Blade stronger than Wolverine?!
(Don't get me wrong, I prefer the Blade character anyway...)

Unfair match of fighters tbh. I think Goku and Wolverine is much more like it. ;p

Best answers
DPredator said:
- Titanium Blade
Good for him, but Wolvie's Adamantium blades rip right through it.

- Healing Factor (Blade's healing factor is better then that of Wolverine's)
Lies! Wolvie's healing factor is one of the quickest in the Marvel Universe. Hell, it even rivals the Hulks.

- Very High physical strength
Good point, but this can't really be an advantage in a fight against someone who takes on the Hulk on an almost monthly basis. :rolleyes:

- High Agility
As high as, say, Gambits? Wolvie can take him down too. And he's got those badass Kinetically charged cards to back him up. :p

- Eyes that can see in Darkness
This too is a good point, but Wolvie is just as good, with Hyper Sensitive eyes, I'm sure they work just as good in low light conditions. In fact, probably better, because he isn't limited to seeing just what's in front of him, he can sense what's behind him with those keen ears, and that sensitive nose of his. Those Enhanced senses count a lot in these fights. People just outrule them sometimes, as a 'nifty extra power' when they're one of his main ones.

Oh, yeah, and Wolverine has been trained as a Samurai, and fought in a World War, not to mention taken down thousands of opponents over the years. He's got him pwned in fighting experience too.

Best answers
I cant deside =(, how dare you compare 2 of the coolest heros.

But I suspose I must choose teh Wolveh

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Okay well, in the move (the first one), Blade did kill Deacon Frost who did regenerate alomst instanious... And I'm sure if you took out Wolverines vital organs he would die. In X-Men 2 Wolvie got shot in the head and then it did take him a couple minutes to get back on his feet, so if Blade did shot him, all he would have to do is 'skin' Wolverine, I'm positive that the bones won't start regenerating....

And to whoever said Wolvie got his bones tooken out and replaced with the steel... You're wrong.. They were covered over but not replaced...
That's why when Magneto ripped the adamtium out of wolverine, he had Bone claws instead.

Also, I'm sure Blade would get Whistler (not sure if thats his name) to make something that rivaled cyclops's blast so that he could take off an arm or two..

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Lies! Wolvie's healing factor is one of the quickest in the Marvel Universe. Hell, it even rivals the Hulks.
Actually Blade his Regeneration Abilities is higher then that of Wolvie's, remember that for Wolverine it is a Mutant Power, and the use of that power costs energy (stamina), while for Blade his wounds heal regardless of Blade's will (for the Naruto fans out there, Blade's Healing powers equalls that of Garaa's Sand Guard, while Wolvie's Healing power equalls that of the Armor of Sand)

Best answers
DPredator said:
Actually Blade his Regeneration Abilities is higher then that of Wolvie's, remember that for Wolverine it is a Mutant Power, and the use of that power costs energy (stamina), while for Blade his wounds heal regardless of Blade's will (for the Naruto fans out there, Blade's Healing powers equalls that of Garaa's Sand Guard, while Wolvie's Healing power equalls that of the Armor of Sand)
its only in videogames that it requires stamina....As i said before wolverine has had his entire skeleton ripped out and he still survived.

As for blade....i havnt read the comics and can only go by the movies (not the greatest source i know) so ill take your word that its equal to garaa's....though in the movies he doesnt heal all that quickly....takes him a few hours to totally regenerate from some stab and slash wounds

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DPredator said:
nah, not what ive seen, i had this comic a few years ago, wolverine is shot point blank with a sawnoff in the head, and all the skin flew off his skull, he can regenarate anything apart from his brain and his heart i think, but they're cased up in metal.

And bout frost being completely regenaratable, blade was gonna loose if he didnt have that chemical which wouldnt work on wolverine...... and anyway, i dont think blade would touch wolverines fighting experience from being so old.

Best answers
Last time I checked Blade couldn't take a bullet in the face and still have enough to take out a swat team.
Wolverine no contest, gg

Best answers
Blade == Accidental half-vampire half-human with fangs, lots of guns, a sword and....UV bombs?
Wolverine == Secret weapon developed by the military due to ability to regenerate quickly. Comes with indestructible adamantium skeleton, adamantium claws, and a.....yellow tightsuit?

Anyway, Wolvie wins because he has the yellow tight suit. That r teh unique!

Seriously, Wolverine would pwn Blade because Blade only deals with vampires....and those weird 3-lipped reapers....Wolverin had his head blown off with a sawed off, and had his skeleton ripped out, and he still survived. Besides, Blade would be have his head blown into gibs when shot in the head pointblank with a sawed off.

Wolverine hands down. Gogo indestructible adamantium skeleton.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok ok

now wolvie after the metal ripping stage

Blade hands down

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to remember that Wolverine was Weapon X, one of the most lethal assassins/soldiers ever created. As stated several times before, Wolverine is pretty much indestructable. And stop comparing the movies. If you were to base the strengths and weaknesses of both characters by watching the movies, Wolverine would win. All you would have to do is make Blade bleed a lot and then he would simply die.

Oh, if Blade gets help from Whistler then Wolverine gets help from the X-men. Its only fair.

EDIT: Ok, now wolvie after the "operation" done by magneto. Although Wolverine doesnt have the adamantium, he still has claws and he can still regenerate. Wolverine pretty much became an animal after his skeleton was ripped out. Im still going for Wolvie, simply because hes a badass.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the old svchool xmen comic on occasion wolverine was pretty damn agile, and as far as combat ability goes, ask yourself this, could blade take down a 4 story tall laser blasting robot by himself? which i belive wolverine did 6 times in the entire xmen serios, (there were many others but he had help)

ChaosPriest said:
no one ever said that adamantine is indestructable
its just that its the strongest metal. blades strength is pretty strong maybe he could do something to it. or how about this?
blade is good with his sword. he could just hit the joints on wolvs body and wolv cant regen adamantine so he would be screwed . and yes we all know that wolv can regen. so can blade. and blade could just make his sword out of adamantine also. or blade just whipes a flame thrower out of his pocket and nukes him. REGEN THAT!!
they said many many times that it was indestructable, in practically every conversation about it, hell i could even scan the back of my old school wolverine trading card where it says it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom