Best answers
Wolverine w/adamantium still (sp?)

Who would win....?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blade, for cool factor, vampirality, and variety of weaponry. The adamantium is a huge advantage so blade wouldn't have a good time striking at wolverine's ribs or arms, but if he was fast enough I'm sure he could slit wolverine's throat and move on from there, and I believe he is that fast.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blade is fast.. but Wolverine has the mutant edge on him. I think Wolverine would gut Blade and laugh.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... I'll go with Hwo. I think that Wolvy would eventually eviscerate Blade. But there is no way that the fight will be short and no way Wolvy would get through it without suffering major damage himself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, this is such an unfair fight. Wolverine would straight up beat the living **** outta Blade without a sweat.

Best answers
Wolverines healing factor alone makes him a favorite.....pretty damn hard to kill the guy with most of his major organs surrounded by adamantium and they regenerate almost instantly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He doesn't regen almost instantly... it does take time...

And Blade is half vamp so he would regen too... That sword in the movie was pretty kick ass.. so them weapons would give him the upper hand i would think...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Wolverine would win. :cry:

Best answers
i have voted for wolverine because he just needs to go into his Berserker attack what can i say but sliced and diced blade mm mm yummie.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blade has the shades. He'd win over Wolverine any day. Wolverine would get in a few slashes on Blade, and he'd bleed, but regenerate.

Blade would then cleave Wolverine straight in half with the sword, and there's no way he could regenerate that. So, Blade wins.

Nuff said

Blade > you guys

Best answers
except that adamantine would'nt be cut through.
it would be a good fight with lots of blood
but id say blade cause he would be weak from loosing blood from wolverines attack, so he would land a good attack on wolv and while wolv is stunned from the massive blow blade would pin him and just drink him dry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe any sword would be able to cut any part of Wolverine in half, since he has an adamantium bone structure.
Wolverine could slice Blade's sword into pieces no sweat, leaving him open. Blade does kick ass hand to hand, but so does Wolverine :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wolverine has also the mutanation to heal him self, becours of that mutation the bones of him was removed and replased with unbrakeble steel.

blade on the other hand is verry fast and can jump, punch/kick and run faster.
blade is light on his feat and has a serum to make your blood 100x bigger.

but i still stay with wolverine becours he can have an imumity in his boddy agains the serum.

Best answers
well since the stuff he uses that makes them blow up only works on vampires, it would be pointless
besides what do vampires do. drink blood.... fights over. after a long battle and blade looses too much blood , freaks out and vamps on his yellow tighted opponet ass

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if wolverine can take a double barreled shotgun to the face from 1 foot away, i think blade is gonna have a hard enough time beating that, apart from that, Shnikty shnikty, wolverines claws go through all of blades weapons not to mention him, say wat u like about blades speed and strength but he cudnt really do much to wolverines adimantium skelenton.

Best answers
no one ever said that adamantine is indestructable
its just that its the strongest metal. blades strength is pretty strong maybe he could do something to it. or how about this?
blade is good with his sword. he could just hit the joints on wolvs body and wolv cant regen adamantine so he would be screwed . and yes we all know that wolv can regen. so can blade. and blade could just make his sword out of adamantine also. or blade just whipes a flame thrower out of his pocket and nukes him. REGEN THAT!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probably could Regen burns.
I doubt Blade could rip Titanium in half, let alone adamantium.
If Blade could just simply make his sword outa adamantium, don't you think he would have done so already? :p

Best answers
Alright....in the series wolverine gets his freakin skeleton ripped out by magneto and it still doesnt kill him.....what would blade have that could kill wolverine??

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hmmm let's make a profile

Wolverine:

- Adamantium Skeleton
- Adamantium Claws
- Healing Factor
- Low physical strength
- Medium Agility
- High Speed
- Keen Nose

Blade:

- Titanium Blade
- Various other weaponry not recommended for close combat
- Healing Factor (Blade's healing factor is better then that of Wolverine's)
- Very High physical strength
- High Agility
- Medium Speed
- Eyes that can see in Darkness

Both characters each have their own pros and cons, I think this fight would just end in a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom