"Black Suit" Spiderman?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks horrible - it looks like he has an actual Spiderman suit on... Shit, I'm starting to get the feeling they're messing up Venom sooo badly..

Best answers
-Origin said:
That looks horrible - it looks like he has an actual Spiderman suit on... Shit, I'm starting to get the feeling they're messing up Venom sooo badly..
My point exactly....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I had already seen that... the fangs are weird man, Brock didn't have fangs when he pulled the symbiote off his head.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen pretty much every trailer, exclusive shot, and stolen piece of footage there is on the movie. You're going to be blown away by Venom. As I said, he undergoes transformations. As time passes, he looks more and more like Venom. Thus far, they've only shown the beginning stages. I'm also hearing that Venom is fairly buff by the time the showdown occurs.

http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=854434&postcount=20

That's when the symbiote first drops on Brock, so I don't think that's a fair representation of what he'll look like when he's kicking ass.

http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=854435&postcount=21

Pretty much stage 1 or 2 right there.

http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=854445&postcount=24

Brock did have fangs several times in the comics. The symbiote part around his head kinda slips back, but he maintains certain features including the teeth if he chooses to to appear daunting. If he wants to appear human, his symbiote takes the form of clothes. As you can see in that pic, he isn't exactly trying to blend in with the rest of humanity. He just wants to reveal his presence to Spiderman.

"Reveal is presence". That part right there has me pretty excited because Spiderman can't pinpoint Venom's location, as shown in the latest trailer at the very end.

Edit: Wtf? I somehow managed to post this in the opposite order that it was written o_O. And I'm missing a paragraph D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, the symbiote learned how his spidey sense worked in the comic, and adapted itself so that it didn't trigger it.

pretty clever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is how I remember Brock / Venom..

It's been too long to remember if he ever showed fangs, but still.. I can live with that, it's a small thing. But the stages he goes through? I don't know man, I hope they don't ruin Venom completely..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stages meaning at first, he looks like a copy for Spiderman because that's where the symbiote had just come from. Then, as the symbiote adapts to Brock it begins to change into the Venom we're used to. It isn't going to look exactly like Venom from the comics, but it's close enough that you'll say "There he is. There's my baby."

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The retro suit looked so much better.... black and white > black and silver, really loved the old design, but the new one sucks =\ it just has sharper and longer legs/fangs on the spider :(

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly think the video of Venom dancing in that CG scene I posted, is the 'final' form/stage of Venom from the movie.
The techniques used to animate him that way (Attaching special points around your body, your movement being recorded as the points all over you, act as a skeleton), were of obviously a man most likely in the animating studio for Spiderman 3 and fooling around with the model for Venom.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That probably is him, but it doesn't look completed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno that venom looked a LITTLE too big...but it still looked pretty cool, but whoever that dude is he should work on his dance moves cuz he sucked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, even when I knew about the Symbiote, I still called it the Black Suit. It was just face value. Or are peopel getting uppity about calling it "Black?" Wait is this about political correctness?

What we can't use the word "Black" anymore? That seems horribly unfair.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Imus called Spiderman a Nappy-headed spideyho after seeing the symbiote suit.

What has become of us?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just some game on the Spiderman 3 site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom