Black Mesa confirmed to be...COMING SOON!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://kotaku.com/5881112/new-tease-for-black-mesa-the-greatest-half+life-remake-that-never-was

Black Mesa is an independent remake of the original Half-Life that's been in development since the end of the First World War. It hasn't been seen for years. Most people now assume the remake, like Half-Life 3 itself, is an apparition. A mirage.

But...maybe not. After such a long blackout, the webmaster of the project's current site has posted a note on its forums, saying:

It was said that once the soundtrack is released, one could expect the launch of black mesa two weeks after. I can now say that a new website will be launched with the soundtrack in preparation for the mod. **** if we care about the current website. Just take a good look at it because it will be gone soon enough.

Could be good news, could be more teasing. The only sure thing being it's a bummer the old website is going away, which has me using the words "HOT ****" in the only piece of promotional quotage I've ever personally endorsed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom