Bill Gates = Antichrist

Best answers
ma friends say it won't happen because he'd have lawsuits out the ass, and i agree, close this thread so noone spams here

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if bill gates never existed and Apple was the Computer Base Program front runner you'd be saying the same thing about

Steve Jobs

I mean you act like your stuck if the internet is controlled. Hell why don't you go outside for once and realize that you could protest on capitol hill, or hell take a flight to Seattle and protest on bill gate's lawn.

but what do we know? bill gates could have bought mind controlling weapons from the andromeda galaxy aliens and were all Microsft System Slaves.
:shocked:

Best answers
no, steve jobs openly wanted to rule the computer world but he had good intentions about his rule.

The not so distant future:Hail Gates! Bow to the wrath of the red OS army! Conform or Perish! Freeware is Futile!

You have been warned... Bill Gates is communist! this new chip&software clearly defiles all that the United States stands for, he must be stopped lest communism rule the world from their foot-hold in berkley, CA

thats right there are communists on the berkley city council

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah all the x-box's have novocaine bombs and he all wake up with microsoft chips in our head with a matrix like plug in the back of our neck.

but luckily, i didn't waste my money on the computer that wants to be a console.

don't start this "red scare" bull **** again

oh and by the way, i think microsoft hackers cut off that link to the article it doesn't work anymore

Best answers
exactly what i was talking about, here goes the spam........ Cucumber, chimp wanna do me a favor? close this purty please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was my comment solveing this whole dilema ignored?

Please and moderator please end this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because its important!!! (too all geeks and horny people everywhere... :p )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this should not be a sticky anymore, if no ones gona close it just let it die, no one is going to care about this crap, i know i dont anymore, bill gates will not try this, nor, if he did, will he be able to get main borad ppl to put it on there cards, it means nothing to them if mircosoft cannot use there lil chip-of-doom, bill gates can try to bribe them in to it, but belive me, no one would want a chip like that on there hardware, im not a newbie, i know ALOT about computers, and my dad repairs, sells custom biult computers.

end of it:S it will not happan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cos i was telling ppl its a bunch of crap that will not happan.. idiot..

i wonder about u sometimes hibiki, some times u seem to have a brain.. :D :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but no one was posting here

and u said to stop posting here but then u go right around and continue i mean if u wanted people to stop u should stop as well cause stoping would make it so theres nothing to talk about and thus stop teh posting so i wonder if u have a brain mr stupid stupid fish stick

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm hibiki, u where posting in it.. and ghostface etc etc where posting too, so. shh ok? stupid mod..

edit: btw, this is a sticky so even if no one posts here it will stay, i said CLOSE THIS OR REMOVE IT FROM BEING A STICKY, then it will die.

i repeat, stupid mod :p

im not posting here anymore, just to make u happy;/

Best answers
little d othe nubby nubbie n00bers that spam here, it don't count under ur posts llamas... i wish i could close a thread that i started

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look back to my post with the Penny Arcade comic in it. Thats the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom