bigbang

Best answers
everywhere around i hear people talk about that '****in big bang'.

almost all people think it's a damned attack, and just as ****ed up as a disc. and so most of you want it to be banned from the game.
that surely would be a bad idea, cuz if you try to make a game as close to the anime as possible, then also keep all the attacks.

you should just make every character have a very strong attack, like picollo with his sbc(but stronger), and vegeta. Lamers of that weapon should be banned, but you shouldn't disclude such things from the game. and the bb isn't such a irritating weapon, it so very easy to dodge, just keep your eyes out when you're playing a game.. and look around if you're charging wa weopon, you can see a bb fast enough, and just move 2feet, and it flies just past you..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And i only use Trunks and piccolo so I don't use BB, I just don't think it's that good, it's SO easy to dodge. And I bet aiming with it is very hard. Like I have with SBC they just go like to steps to the right or to the left and it doesn't hit them. And yes it is strong very strong, but it already has its limits.

So I agree with ya

Keep it :yes:

Greetz Naz AKA [DCC]Piccolo

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
giving other chars strong attacks would be better

btw dont create polls that force people to say they are lamers or n00bs im only going to edit them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bb should just take alot longer to charge and u shouldnt be able to move untill it hits something...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agre...e..e...e with Hi...ib....i.....k...k...k...i

Best answers
And we need to implament more attacks for others

Like my Piccolo Rapid Fire Idea and one person said

what if goku could quit charging the spirit bomb and

come back and charge it some more later.
good idea's that would keep ESF on top.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No he's not, maybe a longer charge, but not move? C'mon people, stop whining and wait till the other characters get their full allotment of attacks. Piccolo users have a great weapon against the BB, but that's not the point.

You are talking about punishing everyone for lamers and spammers because you can't come up with an effective counter!

ANY move gets tough as your PL goes up. I play Vegeta alot and I can tell you that good players come up with ways to stuff the BB/FF all the time.

I already see all these servers that have a ban on the BB like the ban on the Disc. Practice with the Akimbots untill you descover effective tactics.

[/endRant]

Best answers
I just want everyone to have a good attack.

And i do well with piccolo but he is just boring
sbc all the time:tired:

Best answers
Personally, I feel the BB is fine where it is. Just learn to dodge and play harder. I know how annoying BB spammers are, but not once have I ever whined about getting BBed. Why? Because there's little you can do about spamming. Somehow, some way, lamers will find a loophole to make up for poor skills. Just grin and bear it :)

Best answers
Almost every attack I have found an effective counter for. If there is a spammer: team up on him, use a counter move, get out of the game, or deal with it and stop crying. There will always be bad players, learn to avoid them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heres a idea, if someone fires a BB at you, just tele out of the way AND FIRE BACK AND STOP FLAMEING THE FORUMS ABOUT SOMEONE WHO KILLED YOU JUST COS U R A DUMB NEWBIE WHO CAN NOT MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OF A BB....sorry bout that

Best answers
HAHA that was funny but it was kinda flaming to but im no admin so i cant do anything. And for BB ya just dodge it i mean its a no controler and u can tele out of the blast radius. Well that is unless ur opponet has a monsterous pl. But that only happens rarley so just let the esf team decide what to be done:rolleyes:

Best answers
I know you guys are saying you can dodge it, but frankly, once you get a high PL it becomes very easy to own most people. This can give Vegeta incredible power in large servers with long round times, observe:

Like lets say you're playing with someone about as good as you, you're Piccolo, they're Vegeta. You prefer to use SBC mostly, them BB, and you both come to be about even at high PLs throughout the game, while other players come and go.

Then, a ton of newbies join the server. With about every SBC you *hit with*, you severely damage or kill one of the newbies, and you're pretty accurate so you hit half the time. Meanwhile, your equal Vegeta opponent can easily kill the newbies with his massive splash damaging BB: he doesn't need to be so precise, and can often kill people around corners just by launching at any auras he sees. He starts racking up kills like crazy against people who aren't aware of their surroundings, or have too low a PL to take a bit of radius damage from the BB. Plus, if anyone shoots at him he can just launch a BB into it, pushing back the shot, defending himself, holding his spot, and getting a kill.

Overtime, even though you have about the same skills, and you personally could deal with BBs, the BB's power lets the Vegeta get a huge lead on you. Now when you do meet in combat, his Gallit Guns and FFs start creaming you like crazy.

So even if you can deal with a cheap attack, if it's cheap it still lets people get an advantage over you by slaughtering those who can't deal with it.

Best answers
I think instead of giving everyone a stronger attack, just reduce the power of the Big Bang. Lower damage and splash damage. In my mind, a character should be able to take quite a few hits before death. In the show they get hit with blast after blast, and they fight for weeks :p . In the game everyone should have more health or less damage, or both. This way you will live a lot longer, and the punishment for death should be more intense so that you don't become a suicidal jockey.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i say if you can use the big bang then someone eslf can use the disk.......there just as powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom