Big Bang

Best answers
will the animation of it changed??? like the first time we saw it where 19 is killed by vegetas bigbang???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good question I think.

Just in Cell, still, only saw it once. Just saw FF for the first time. (k, I saw that episode 3 times but in the story)

Best answers
When the infamous Beta comes out you could use krillin's solar flare followed by a following beam as a great defence of the BB and then finish the guy (or gal) with a destructo disk. Easy as that!!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I dont suppose many of you guys realise that the Special Beam Cannon has the SAME characteristics as the BB huh?

Send a SBC back at the BB with a high PL and watch Vegeta try to remove it from his ass when its all over :fight:

Cheers

ultrassj_vegeta

U
sweeeet... i had no idea... so all this big bang spam u cud do with piccolo.. it just looks diff....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
I dont suppose many of you guys realise that the Special Beam Cannon has the SAME characteristics as the BB huh?

Send a SBC back at the BB with a high PL and watch Vegeta try to remove it from his ass when its all over :fight:

Cheers
Finally someone else who noticed. few do cuase Piccolo is hardly ever used.

Best answers
Easiest way to counter a big bang, is as they're shooting one at you, fire back at it, as you do that you have complete control of your beam and the big bang, you just have to guide it back towards them. And if they fire another one, just carry that as well, just detonate when it gets close enough, never fails.

Best answers
how to encounter a bigbang guy with the characters:

Goku: if u cant teleport away, so make a little kamehameha at it and let it explode.

vegeta: gallit gun and explode, or with final flash firing back to him

piccolo: nerve the guy with the eyelaser :D

freezer: with death ball

cell: khh, gg, sbc

trunks: burning attack or finishing buster dont know what it is called

i think i dont have to complete it with krillin and gohan because they are not "complete"

Best answers
I'm constantly playing trunks to overthrow the vegeta's, and so far i think i'm doing a pretty damn good job, lol. And looks like goku might be the powerhouse in ESF Beta, his powerlevel was i think 145mil in SSJ, where vegeta was only around 50mil. Trunks better have some good actions or they'll be an angry veteran on here, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom