Big Bang Sprite Budokai 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh yea... it spins, i couldnt get a good screenshot because it moves fast and all, but i made a gif, it looks pretty good in game, i thought it looked kinda like budokai 3 big bang so i was like eh cool.

http://img215.exs.cx:81/img215/1583/bigbanggif4mq.gif

things are messing up and it wouldnt let me upload to esf world so i can send it to anyone who wants it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that should be used for frezas deathball cuz its red and all

Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
Uh yea... it spins, i couldnt get a good screenshot because it moves fast and all, but i made a gif, it looks pretty good in game, i thought it looked kinda like budokai 3 big bang so i was like eh cool.

http://img215.exs.cx:81/img215/1583/bigbanggif4mq.gif

things are messing up and it wouldnt let me upload to esf world so i can send it to anyone who wants it.
actually in the mini news at esf-world it says the uploader is not working so send it to his email.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAme, but can I have your permission to edit it a bit so it doesn't look like its rolling, but just spinning?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, my internat hasnt ben working, i'm making a blue one same style, but centered, i'll upload it to esf world with screens and blah blah, no trail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, my internat hasnt ben working, i'm making a blue one same style, but centered, i'll upload it to esf world with screens and blah blah, no trail

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try making it blue..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems like you had get it from a tut. i dont remember wich... but it looks bad to me and its spinning bad... also maybe try to do it maybe not spinning just bit others :-\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm new to spriting and i dont really know how to animate them and not look like ****.

Sorry for the lag double post earlier.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh , zero , spam.......... look up there

that looks like a nice sprite , i haven't played the budokai games in my life , suprisingly enough , becoz i don't bother with console nemore

Best answers
I havnt played any budokai games except for budokai3 and i was like this is very cool...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
overlord, let us decide whats spam....

Zero, i deleted the second post, but for future reference, if it happens again, YOU can delete it yourself, just hit the edit button, and the delete options are at the top.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's still there gir >< (atleast this browser accordingly to)

i think if i bother to do a little more photoshop work , that i might take up spriting

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
chill out overlord, its not a big deal. you don't see me pointing out everytime you spam do you (which.. is a lot..)?

Anyway, thats a really nice sprite. Do you think you could make a blue version of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom