Big bang frenzy ?

Best answers
Ok today i was in the coronabytes server and i was fighting someone , he played as vegeta and charged a big bang i simply dodged it but when i wanted to swoop at him he fired another 10 ? 20 ? big bangs at me later on i saw him doing it again must have been 30 big bangs (small ones ) within 5 seconds!! is this a bug ? if so how does it happen and can it be done with other beams ?

Best answers
you eman Renzuko right?10 oor 20 big bangs in this time...thast trash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, never heard of this before... what color were they?

Best answers
Key word is probably CoronaBytes. It could be an addon or something they added in. Wouldn't surprise me anyway.

CoronaBytes = EVM makers for the uninformed.

Best answers
I BET I KNOW!!!
He fired a big bang and He dogeld it then he fired small GENERICK Balls!! they look like a big bang any way...
So it not coronabytes....
Get it...
Oh an thet guy is just a noob i he cant tell the difrence betveen a big bang and a generick ball!!!

Best answers
ashur .. dont call me a noob

It were NO generic balls he fired after because my vegeta is a brolly model

(YES WITH A GREEN BIGBANG)

and the generic beam is yellow get it ?

He told me to check the forums but no-one here knows .. ah well

Best answers
By the way to fire a small big bang take less then 5 sec abouth ummm 3 sec to fire a small big bang....
Ok got that..
I understand if he charged for 5 sec and then shot 20 small big bangs... then there is reason to worry but not if he had to charge only 5 sec for a small big bang and then again...

Best answers
dont understand me wrong it was like a CHAIN of bigbangs they almost touched eachother they were shot faster then kiblasts

Best answers
lol, no it wasnt :p ,, tnx anyway but like i said i saw allot of epxlosions coming from it too .. maybe u need to visit t he ascend-zone server too and u can see for yourself ..

Best answers
Exept if they made this today, i played there yesterday for some hours and didnt see anything like that.

Best answers
I just visited it.

Omg so cheesy and so lame. A simple generik beam ball makes an explosion equal to death ball. Deathball covers the entire map. And i also saw what you said, only with SBC. He just shooted 10 of em in 2 secs arround him. They once were a good server, but now imho they ****ed up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats just a FUN server, the New EVM Version 2.0 wont be like that.
In there you can Transform right away and such things

Best answers
Well i didnt know that that server was an evm server. At least state it at the server description.
A mod for a mod? No, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom