Battlefield 2 or Day of Defeat: Source?

• BF2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DOD:S

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nge

Best answers
What would be a better buy in your opinion, and why?

::EDIT:: Uh, didn't think that through when typing the poll. I don't know how to edit polls or if it's an option; would a mod please fix it at their convienence? Thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't really compare BattleField 2 with DoD: Source because they're both different games.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DOD:S is just DoD on the Source engine, isn't it? Personally, I don't like either.. but I'd rather get BF2.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AquaGeneration said:
You can't really compare BattleField 2 with DoD: Source because they're both different games.
This is why you compare games.

That's like saying "what do you like more a dog or a cat?" "oh you can't compare those they are 2 completely different species!"

I personally love DoD:S. I played BF2 and didn't really like it. Now, if you were to compare something like CoD2 and DoD:S then that's a toughy. In anycase, I like DoD:S way better. It's fun :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have Battlefield 2,. so that's the only one I can judge. Long load times and sporadic performance issues kind of kill it for me. Plus by this point in the game all the vehicle spawns get camped and snatched up pretty quick; like most games, playing BF2 on a good server with good people is great. But it's been my experience that that is very seldom.

Best answers
Like Pride says, Battlefield 2 is great when it's at its best. Be warned though, you'll need a good PC to run it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom