Beyond The HOOD Portal - Movie

Best answers
Day by day I started to work at a small movie to let all the people all know what is "Heroes Of Our Destiny" name. Well now you have the chance to see for yourself the meaning of this strange name.

I created this movie, very hard by working day and night in animation shop, UnrealED and Gold Wave. Before downloading this small movie I first want to say that all the models/skins and some of my levels are the old ones, but you can get a small idea how it will look later!

Here is the link from where you can grab it:
http://www.dbzhood.com/main.php?page=movies

Feel free to post what you think about it but try not to be harsh coz this was not a easy job :rolleyes:

Movie working time: 12 days
Music & Sound: 6 days

...now I can return to the Martial Arts Tournament :yes:

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sucked!!!

j/k

No, it looked good, but a bit choppy though.... nice presentation, heh, i liked the part where the skaarj gets owned by goku.... priceles :)

Only Cell looked weird, and the energy bolt to the cell game arena went choppy... question, can you really blow up ground? and do the explosions look like that ingame?... it went a bit choppy.... but it was cool though... and music was good.... nightwish eh? :]

Best answers
Only Cell looked weird, and the energy bolt to the cell game arena went choppy... question, can you really blow up ground? and do the explosions look like that ingame?... it went a bit choppy.... but it was cool though...
that Cell model is a very old one
sure, I can do a lot of things in UnrealED that you never seen in Unreal :yes:

and music was good.... nightwish eh? :]
yes it was nightwish in that blowing scene :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The game looks pretty promising. The maps are good also. Although, the models aren't all that great. The Goku model, from what it looks, the model looks fine itself. But his skin kind of ruined him. And his run animation. When he entered his battle stance in the begining the animation was very, very smooth. I liked that. The Piccolo model looks old. Is it? So does the Cell model but you mensioned he was old. Are you people redoing them or something?

Best answers
The maps are looking good and the models are so-so, But the only thing that botherded me was when they run, Looks like there trying to play NFL or somthing. o_O

Best answers
Those are old models/skins, the hand positions are temporary i think (correct me if im wrong gokussj)

Best answers
1. All this models that you saw in this movie are the old ones like I said once, we have new models done already but some of them are without no skin… check the gallery and se for urself

2. All this animations are temporary coz there are from UT2004, so the running style was too!

Best answers
Hey ,Super vegito34, where did you get that cool dbzhood sig ? i wanna put it on my sig too :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it was "she is my sin" could be wrong though, must hear it again. :p

Best answers
How do i use it so the link would work ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom