better atvance melee

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate the currend one so i say my idea, the idea is oritional from oni.

when you use the left mouse you punch and with your right mouse button you kick.
whit the directory buttons you say what kind of combo you wand and there are special combo's like pushing 2 times back and than kick and than you make a salto whit kick.
a duck button hase to be in it to make a punch or kick to get him down :fight: .
to bock is easy, just push the "q" button and the direction to dodge or block the attach but when someone makes a strong attack, then he can brake trow blocking so the pl difrend makes it a better role in esf

this can make the whole esf difrend but makes the dbz fealing better.
crit's and inproofmends are welcome but keap it clean, ok :yes: .

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Left click is still punch and right click is already kick.

What are you asking for, a side scrolling fighter? If that is what you are asking it'll never happen because lag is a factor in the real world, and real time just can't happen unless it's over lan.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
left click is not punsh, the melee alreddy does that.
i mean that you can fight even whitout a foo before you.
i don't know if someone alreddy has played oni but then you understand what i mean.
go to this site and watch the trailer.
http://oni.godgames.com/downloads/misc_art.html

whatched it?
now you can complane otherwise you don't know what you're talking about(or you already played it)

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
um no dont like the idea, then wheres basic melee?

Best answers
I also don't like the melee as it currently is... Reminds me of Battle Mail java game on siemens' phones... or like donkey kong 3 where you have to remember the combination and repeat it... it really slows down the pace and most people are mostly using throws anyway... I'm not saying that you should implement the EXACT oni system, but a "weakened" on should do... I'm not thinking about those 0,00042 ms based combos, just a dozen of basic moves, with a good lag tolerance (aka you don't have to rush the combination)

Best answers
They are already working on speeding up melee for 1.2.1, so it should be a lot faster paced...

In regards to the left click/right click idea...its called DMZ :/

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tha alfa versions have that system get 2.0 on ESF-WORLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom