beta testing

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hi i was wundering if i cud be a beta tester for esf or help out in any way
i just love your game im 17 yers of age and i live in melb is esf an american thing or is it aus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't just ask to be a beta tester, doesn't work that way. Come here, be helpful, and show that you can do something usefull (modeling, skinning, mapping, etc.)

But if you're looking for just being an ESF beta tester, They have enough of that.

Also, another note, I'm not sure whether your first language was English, but it definately helps to type properly.

Like, instead of
jlgx60 said:
hi i was wundering if i cud be a beta tester for esf or help out in any way
i just love your game im 17 yers of age and i live in melb is esf an american thing or is it aus
You could of said

Hey, I was wondering if I could be a beta tester for esf or help out in anyway.
I just love your game, I'm 17 years old and I live in melb. Is ESF an american thing or is it Australlian?

Doesn't relaly matter though ^^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have mad lots of custom maps and there realy realy good if i putone up on the net and u like it can i be apart of esf plz and is pain american

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta testers are chosen by the team and head tester when we need more. They are usually productive members of the forum who are well known, well liked, and above all else, well trusted.

You'll probly need to be here at least 2 years before you are given the chance to be a beta tester. So until then, just enjoy the game.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but im well known arnt i and is esf americn made

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes ESF is American made. But it's also German made, Canadian made, and other countries of which I have forgotten made. We have a wide range of nationalites on our team.

I have no idea who you are, and I'm the team member who frequents these boards the most. With maybe the exception of one or two others. So if I don't know you, I doubt any one else that would be electing testers would know you.

If you really have made maps you can send an e-mail to Mastasurf applying to join the team. Be sure to include your name, samples of your work, why you want to join, and when/where you can be contacted.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can tell you now, I garuntee 100% you won't get in the team. So i'm not going to bother posting it. You can do the research yourself and find it on the main site if you really care enough. But I wouldn't bother applying, you're just wasting your time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Appreciate the enthusiam Joshua, but real life isn't like Naruto, it takes a bit more than a determined mind to get places.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Joshua, I've been here roughly 2-3 years now, and I probably would, if by luck, get a 3% chance of becoming beta tester. I don't want to be rude, but with an attitude like that, you might not become one. You need to learn to take what other people say, and use it to help yourself. As for Kama, thats absolute truth D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jlgx50 said:
ILL SHOW U I WILL GET IN IM JOSHUA
I am Kidboy, and you should fear me the most. People on these boards have gone blind from what I have done and you might end up blind as well. I've been here for almost a year now and chances are, I'll be a sex slave to the team before I become a tester. Get used to doing unnatural acts for the team members to get to high places.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You already are our sex slave. <3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
You already are our sex slave. <3
Kama, I am your sex slave. Ii was talking about the whole team getting in on the tight ass action. And Joshua, if you want, i can teach you how to fit tin cans in your butt and then crush them with your super tight muscles. The team members really go crazy for that.

Best answers
you gonna stick closely to the forums help out newbies .... or people just wanting to know stuff ... redirect them to stickies if they're asking stuff that allready been asked ... and stuff like that ... you gotta be known by all memeber .... like when they see your sig they will say like ... ohh that's mist .... i wonder if .... and stuff like that .... and maybe then you'll be lucky enough to be a tester ... ohh and the maping thing can get handy .... :D ....

sorry for my bad english but it's mornin here .... :D .... so good luck ..... i wish i could be one 2 :D

Best answers
No one thats ever asked to be a beta tester for esf has been accepted, do a search of the forums using the search function. asking to be a tester is not the way to be become one, being a active memeber of the forum that contributes and is pritty friendly is, also ideling in irc helps.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No one thats ever asked to be a beta tester for esf has been accepted, do a search of the forums using the search function. asking to be a tester is not the way to be become one, being a active memeber of the forum that contributes and is pritty friendly is, also ideling in irc helps.
Not completely true. Just check up on all the Beta Testers on the forums. You'll see not all of them are active here, some of them just have less then 200 posts and never idle on IRC. There are more ways to accomplish being a tester, even though nothing forum nor IRC related.

And yes, as said many times above. You shouldn't ask becoming a tester. Few months ago they had a big "Beta Tester" news, where you could fill in your information and they would choose about 10 Beta Testers. But those days are over, and they no longer need beta testers at the moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jlgx50 said:
andreyesf v2.0, anyone? o_ò

Look, Joshua, asking to become a beta tester won't work, and throwing a little hissy fit over it won't help you either.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, i forgot to mention:
Not to be offensive, but saying things like that will never get you in and as said, they already have enough Beta Testers. And Earth Special Forces is not "American" made. One of the coders lives in Netherlands as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Joshua becomes an BetaTester i want to be one too, its just fair.o_o
no really i am not kidding.yes i am kidding

Would be nice if they had an Beta Tester selection once again but i doubt that they need them now so our chances to be an Beta Tester are very slim to none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom