Beta pic

Best answers
The Race has started :) ESF vs HLRAlly vs Ut2003 vs Duke Nukem Forever.

Who is the First? :D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The models are scaled down so the map looks a lot bigger but I bet they will be touched up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hlrally and esf are totaly different games though...

its like saying a toster is better than a blender there nothing alike

Best answers
I like the K-beam very much
i can't hardly wait untill its out :] o_o

Best answers
That prolly would cause a nice explosion. /Me loves big blast radius's

Best answers
i think its a really nice screen shot nigthshade but i also think goku's legs should be shorter and he should be a lil fatter...just a lil. i also think the beam should have a lighter glow of blue to it and it should be bigger. if its the size of the planet the planet not gunna blow. Goku's spirit bomb on namek was friggin 1/6th the size of the planet and namek didn't go up in a aball of dust. also wen goku ps'd with freeza after he got cut in half the beam was twice the size of goku but it didn't do much to the planet. and the beam gohan shoots at super buu with with gotenks and piccolo was twice the size of gohan and it went through plane tbut didn't BLOW IT UP. the beams should get to at leats 3 times the size of the character

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Reiterates the point of beams being so big that they become an eyesore for players*

Like in all games, there's a point where accuracy must yield to gameplay. Personally, I think it looks freakin' awesome.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom