Beta 1 will be ownage

Best answers
We all know beta 1 will own us all but why are we waiting for so long i mean some people can't wait that long cause they have things to do like me :/ i really want to play this damn mod but i can't because i have to wait to 2 am i belive so come on man have some feeling for us people who are busy post the beta 1 we can still have the release party it doesn't stop anything :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This just in on the main page!:

UPDATE: Thanks to ryohazuki's post on the forums, we will be releasing ESF. . . RIGHT NOW! Everyone please thank ryo.

No my friend, this isn't gonna happen. . . You've waited a year, wait ONE MORE DAY! You should have a lot of anticipation on the day of release, but come on, have some patience too. If they released it at 12 pm yesterday, then you would have been going insane all day yesterday too! Maybe 9pm or 2am is a little inconvenient for the schoolfaring players, but hell what does it matter man, it's a release date, after that you can get it any time you want. Even if you download it the next day, the people you dl'ed it yesterday will only have what, a few hours more experience than you? Im sure you'll catch up :p

If they said they would release it at 12 noon on the 30th, I don't think anyone would be complaining about this crap at all, even though it's a later date! (not that I'm saying they should release it on the 30th, I'm just saying people are messed in the head...)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny when noobs fight, all feeble and weak.

Best answers
They can't even wait for a couple more hours:rolleyes: This is so funny:laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I´m happy to know that it won´t be any more of this sort of threats after the beta is released :)

Best answers
i dont really give a **** when its released.
ive been waiting months i can wait some more.
even tho i have high school tommorow im still staying up till 2 am and gonna d/l it.
just means a free day off school to play it :) :) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are soooooo many of you impatient. Just chill and relax enjoy the build up! :D

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom