Beta 1.2 Trailer

Best answers
Ya know what was so great about this trailer? It gave you the best impression it could of what 1.2 will be like.

That should be the goal of all trailers and this one accomplished that.

Best answers
ya know what sucks about this trailer?
English voices. It's just a matter of taste, but i prefer japanese voices. I thought you were going to include the jap-pack?
And i see you haven't fixed the bug where you could smash someone at a distance of 30 feet away... (scene after the backflip "walljump")

Best answers
Yes, the Jappack will be included with 1.2. It can be optionally installed, since not everyone likes Japanese voices.

Best answers
I want to watch it so bad! Over my 56k it will take around 6 hours to download though. Ill have to do it overnight... ;(

Best answers
hehe... poor u :( :) but then u got something to look forward too... believe me! ITS A BLAST OF A TRAILER!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punio4 said:
English voices. It's just a matter of taste, but i prefer japanese voices. I thought you were going to include the jap-pack?
And i see you haven't fixed the bug where you could smash someone at a distance of 30 feet away... (scene after the backflip "walljump")
I wouldn't consider it a bug. It happens when you have the cursor on the character your about hit, and your in the hitbox area. Theres no cursor on the trailer, so its kinda hard to see. And if you look at Freedom's dev journal, you'll be able to download japanese voice video clips and stuff.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Punio4 said:
What are you talking about? Since we didn't use japanese voices in the trailer means we're not going to have a jap pack?
I'm not even going to ask what kind of logic you used to figure that one out -_-
Punio4 said:
That's not a bug, it's a feature. When you're traveling at 1,000+ units per second ( faster then any other HL mod probably, ascended players almost hit the speed limit of the hl engine ), how are you going to hit someone traveling at the same exact speed when it only checks ~20 degrees infront of you? Answer - You're not. You're going to "slide" right past the player and get extremly fustrated, then you'll come back here and say "WTF, I cant hit anything!!!"

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
That's not a bug, it's a feature. When you're traveling at 1,000+ units per second ( faster then any other HL mod probably, ascended players almost hit the speed limit of the hl engine ), how are you going to hit someone traveling at the same exact speed when it only checks ~20 degrees infront of you? Answer - You're not. You're going to "slide" right past the player and get extremly fustrated, then you'll come back here and say "WTF, I cant hit anything!!!"
cool :fight:

Best answers
Hrm nice video..
BUT!

wasn't there supposed to be an JAP pack?
i clearly heared Vegeta speak english :eek:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pcjoe said:
What are you talking about? Since we didn't use japanese voices in the trailer means we're not going to have a jap pack?
just because the jap pack isnt in the video, doesnt mean its not going to be included in the release. there will be a jap pack in the 1.2 release.

Best answers
i dled the trailer but...when i play it, it only has the music playing ! why's this ? i'm using windows player

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont use windows media player. use divix or winamp. you must have the latest divix codec, which you can get from their site.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the trailer: Great job by Masta, he was constantly making different versions of the trailer and showing it to the team - updating it constantly. And in the end, it looks smashing and awesome - :yes: a job well done.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was in the credits
<.<

(I made the lighting effects on the Cell map where Buu was dancing with a bug I found and I'm the retard at the end shooting frieza beams at piccolo who is eye lasering)

Anywhom it was a really nice trailer. True you couldn't hear the jap pack effects with that trailer but trust me, they're beautiful.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
LOL :D Awesome trailer. Can't wait till next week to play it. :D

Best answers
Very well done.
The team has every reason in the world to be extremly proud of what they have accomplished. Looks great, can't wait till next weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom