Beta 1.2 how many will be happy.

When Esf beta 1.2 is released will you be...

• Happy - and imediatly go and play.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont care - but download it for fun.

• just not download it.

• Total voters
Best answers
This isnt asking when it will be releasede but a question of who will be happy with it when it is realeased, like are they going to be happ, dont care or etc.

Best answers
werent there like ton of threads already like this?
uhhh i vote hope it doesnt come out soon cause swarm of n00bs on forums and irc

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow Tank, this is what, your 5th thread saying
This isnt asking when it will be released
then you ask a question related to the release date.

This poll is kind of stupid though, why didn't you put an option for, "Just stare at the download page and not play because we've been waiting over a year but once it's out, meh, I don't wanna play it anymore."

Best answers
I'' be happy yes, this only because all those wanabee 'addons' c.q 'mods' ruin teh current game play in 1.1.

there for i'll be happy to play again when 1.2 will be released. and hopefullly those wanabee 'mods' c.q 'addons' will vanish from the earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will definetly be happy, but if i where you i wouldnt create anymore threads about 1.2. Mods dont seem to like it. But im guessing most people will like it, exept the people who dont like to learn new controls and abilities. But i will be happy.

Best answers
Reason why i say it is that the first thing i want the admins to see is that it isnt asking about teh release date cuase i know they dont like it, just trying to be kind and let them know.....So sorry if i keep repeating myself.

Best answers
lost said:
I'' be happy yes, this only because all those wanabee 'addons' c.q 'mods' ruin teh current game play in 1.1.

there for i'll be happy to play again when 1.2 will be released. and hopefullly those wanabee 'mods' c.q 'addons' will vanish from the earth.
Too bad they wont, they will simply adapt to beta 1.2, which would take little to no effort for any of them, since the AMX code required wouldn't have to be drastically changed i dont think..

Anyway, im a "Meh" guy. Yea, we wait for like ever. Who cares though? Its merely a game, and people will start complaining again less than a month after the release about various things. Its a continous cycle. Last time I even played ESF was to see what EEA was all about (its not as good as people make it out to be. They can try to "keep the ESF feel" all they want, but they didnt) When beta 1.2 comes out, ill play enough to become good at it, then ill get bored again and stop. Onwards with the cycle o_o

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.3 will be the death of those mods . . . .

Same thing that happened to the SSJ script, if you make their star attraction a feature of ESF, it's over.

Most people downloaded EEA/EVM so they could go SSJ2 and SSJ3, perfect Cell etc . . .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thast what weve known and been ready for all along, ive always considered eea something to tide you over til 1.3, 1.3 will undoubtedly be better, but you cant play that here and now,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kind of an easy question isn't it? I think everyone on these forums will be happy, allthough I may be wrong.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dplay it once or twice to see he new stuff then close it,, im not saying is is a bad game, but the only pc game i play is solitaire these days, (im getting old)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
21 aint that old nuttz :]
yea id play it for a while. but my life gets in the way of alot of the things i want to do, so i wont be able to play it as much as i played 1.1. still tho, im pretty stoked about the melee and the new maps.

Best answers
Depends how good it is... If It's amazing, I'll play it non-stop, but if it isn't I just won't play it. Don't think I'd be disappointed if it wasn't good anyway.

Best answers
From a beta tester's perspective, I think it'd be cool to know you helped, at least in some way, in getting 1.2 out. When your ideas and suggestions are incorporated into something and put into action, it's a good feeling.

Now, if by some small chance 1.2 isn't received as well as I personally think it should, I'd feel kinda small because I think Joe would agree that I was in his ear quite a lot about 1.2's development. :p

Best answers
I would be happy if u could do some of the stuff that you can do in budokia 2 like ssj3 and fusion

Best answers
Transformations are planned for 1.3. There will be plenty of cool things to do combat-wise in 1.2, though. Have you seen the videos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom