Beta 1.1

Which improvement of the new beta should be better?

• Trunks sword

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth spirit bom

• Buu's bodypart

• Smooth graphics

• Less lag

• Vegeta's Renzoku

• Adult gohan

• No frieza disc killing or no melee when beam struggle

• Limit power level

• other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
And there will never be a ssj 4 for ESF , ESF = DBZ , not DBGT.:devsmile:

so its need to ssj 3 not?

Best answers
Originally posted by RedSaiya
so its need to ssj 3 not?
If you mean will esf get goku to the level of ssj 3? Then yes they will get him that far in later versions.:cool:

Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
If you mean will esf get goku to the level of ssj 3? Then yes they will get him that far in later versions.:cool:

how do you know?! ;/

Best answers
cuz he hangs out on this forums alot, and is here for some time!!and because the esf team has already said thousands of times that with beta 2 there will be more transformations. ssj3 is dbz, dbz = esf so ssj3= esf,....rather logical right...

Best answers
It's a pitty that there won't be Super Saiyan 4 transformations, because Super Saiyan 4 look pretty cool, but SSJ 3 looks pretty cool 2, so actually I shouldn't be complaining.
Beta 2.0 is miles away though :(

Best answers
i hope beta 1.1 will come out soon **hopes** :( didnt work who was that guy who sed i comes out in a wekk (u rotten liar ) :\ :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by REALM
i hope beta 1.1 will come out soon **hopes** :( didnt work who was that guy who sed i comes out in a wekk (u rotten liar ) :\ :\
i'd say it will come out during march or early april, since they only have bugs to fix now (well according to the main page) it shouldnt take muuuuuuch longer ;)

Best answers
lol im not too convinced o_O HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! (im krazy):cry:

Best answers
hey let the esf team do there job they will select wat they want..... anyway kinda dum poll trunks sword is in beta 1.1, there is a spirit bomb, and the lag and graphics determens on your graphics card!!!! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Trunks
Can anyone explain to me what the "earth spirit bomb" is?
no one is going to explain what it is/does. Only people that no are the team and the beta testers and they wont let out a word...only way to find out is to wait until the 1.1 release :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They already said it's the type of spirit bomb that's like the one goku charged vs. vegeta in the saiyan saga. It charges faster than normal spirit bomb, and also probobly less obvious to enemies. He also uses this spirit bomb in World's Strongest if you've seen that.

Best answers
hi im new to the forums and to esf, been playing for 3 days and i really like it, its way better than bfp (for Quake 3) ive been playing bfp for about 1 yr now and a while back i heard about esf, so i downloaded it and the file name was esf 2.0, was this an early beta? the install file didnt work so i found 1.7.

i have soome other questions.

1. will buu have another transformation?

2. are there goin to be some changes to the scouter?

3. will there ever be any bigger maps?

Thanks. :laff:

Best answers
u probably got alpha 2.0 alpha is the realy old version beta is the ne, the only beta version out is 1.0

Best answers
I really look forward to the beta 1.1. I want to seriously try out trunks his sword.

Best answers
for your questions:
1. Yes buu will get new transformations.
2. Scouter is already changed in beta 1.1 and will keep on improving probably.
3. What do you mean bigger???They are already huge!!!But anyways there is a possibility they are going to get bigger.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should be a scouter infront of the eye thing from frieza saga^^ "Great idea for me^^" And when u press F9 you see the stuff "OUT" of the scouter From where the scouter is when the scouter is where the one eye is *That idn't make sence didn't it?*

Best answers
I don't see why people arent posting about the renzoku??? Vegeta needed something else for non-ssj and this looks like it will be just the thing...being an avid vegeta fan myself, I am super hyped, cuz lots of the time I dont get to go ssj with vegeta if its an ESF server...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom