Beta 1.1 Tutorial

Best answers
Hey, i remember when i first downloaded ESF beta 1, i remember getting the flash tutorial and thinking this game would rock, and it did. Now i wanted to know if there are plans for a new flash tutorial for beta 1.1, that explains how beam jumps and all that stuff works. Oh, and will you put any tactics in the new tutorial?

Best answers
Yes there are, what about beam jumping and trunks sword, and kame torpedo's, there are alot of new actions. Have you got any idea how beam jumping works, we all hoave our own little speculations but i dont think its gonna need a seperate attack.

Scruffie

S
Thats true, it would be really handy, and it would finally answer a lot of questions about the new attacks, like how the hell Trunks Sword will work, or beam jumping and stuff like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why make them spend their time on that when they can work on releasing it and you can learn it yourself ;)!

Best answers
Originally posted by {SSJ}Master
Yes there are, what about beam jumping and trunks sword, and kame torpedo's, there are alot of new actions. Have you got any idea how beam jumping works, we all hoave our own little speculations but i dont think its gonna need a seperate attack.

the jumping beam will be jump and shoot the ground trunks sword is melee i think.

Best answers
Trunks sword is nothing new really. Just a new melee animation. Kame Torpedoes won't be hard to understand. Beam jump isn't too difficult. Jump and fire a Generic Beam and wjjee!! Off you go!

Best answers
There are no new functions but beam jumping and that is quiet obvious. You fire a beam and jump. You want me to write a book bout that?

Mog

Best answers
id prefer it if there was no tutorial... think of all the comedy we will miss out on watching n00bs get stuff wrong like:
- doing multi ps's wrong so that they are ps'ing against teammates
- firing kame torpedoes at themselves!
- tryna beam jump by shooting a beam straight up!
- etc... :p

Best answers
most of the damn n00bs dont even read manuals/know waht the hell they are...
and beam jump is a little more complicated than some of u think..there was a thread about this and ppl had all kinds of ideas like u hold rightclick or something, turn off fly toggle, and stuff like that so maybe a manual would be nice.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
Trunks sword is nothing new really. Just a new melee animation. Kame Torpedoes won't be hard to understand. Beam jump isn't too difficult. Jump and fire a Generic Beam and wjjee!! Off you go!
Trunks's sword is melee but it has an advantage too...i think the team said that if the person u are hitting has 20 damage or less it is an instant kill...am i correct on this assumption?

Best answers
its 20%,not 20hp

I'd like to see a new manual but of course then it is up to the team to decide,isnt it?I don't want people coming in asking "How do I melee?TELL ME!!"

Sadly anyone hardly pays attention to the manual

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well a manual would be nice, but waiting a couple days (or however long it takes) and it coming out is much better!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It would be useless to make them spend time on a manual that isnt useful. It would take extra time to make and we could easily figure it out when we get it, or they could post a text explanation about it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All they would have to do would be to add those new attacks into the old tutorial, not that hard.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, they'd have to add a bunch to the old tutorial, and take out some things too. I'm not going into any more detail because I might say something I'm not supposed to, but it would not be the same tutorial. We'll leave it at that.

Best answers
Theres nothing really new to tutorial about all there is some new attacks like a kamemeha torpedo which is basically charge and aim and then theres the beam jumping jump and shoot the ground and Trunks sword is nothign but melee.

Best answers
i believe that its when YOU are at 20% hp, then your sword becomes unblockable and instagib, so basically when ur trunks u basically gotta have like around 20hp for the mofo to kick in

Best answers
Hm well thats kinda unfair I mean it would be really unfair if you could block it infinatly like Goku wit his finger which I thought was cool but I think it should be like 10hp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom