best xbox live game?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i recently got xbox live all setup and junk, and i love it its far better than sonys online service, however, i do not know what games to get, so far ive only got midtown madness 3 and mechassault, (mechassault pwns btw) but im looking for something more,

my main fancy in online games is mmorpgs, as they have no learning curve, (and even if they do your not up against people that arent new to teh game and stomp your ass) are there any online rpgs for xbox that are online?, i wanna say like diablo 2, but i dont think a online rpg as perfect as diablo will ever find its way to my lifetime, (damn blizzard for banning all EIGHT of my accounts) is there anything even remotely close to that genre?,

the closest thing out there i can think of is PSO, and i doubt anyone still plays that, and its hard to find a brand new copy that the key hasnt been stolen out of, (not to mention the 8.99 a month fee for playing a game that you already paid for)

i even bought morrowind cuz the dumb**** at gamestop said "its like diablo 2 but better, and im pretty sure its online" and was greatly GREATLY dissappointed,

any suggestions?, (i dont like competitive games like racing or fighting, cuz everyone else knows how to play, but you, least with co-op games you dont hafta wory about that, and most people help you)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MAybe KotR. I'm pretty sure that has online play. Although I don't have x-box so im not quite sure.

Best answers
KOTOR has no online play, that was the greatest mistake Bioware made, that and zero support for 3rd party mods. I was dissappointed in Morrowind too, but I had a friend buy it before I did.
Anyway, if your into sports I hear that the online games in that area are pretty fun. Counterstrike is an option (if it has XBox live capability, and I don't see why it wouldn't).

There are a few names on this website: http://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/liv...vehome&level2=newgames&level3=sbg-ninjagaiden
Splinter Cell is fun, I didn't know Ninja Gaiden was Live, but apparently it is.
Game coming out this summer called Fable, it's an Xbox exlusive, from what I hear it looks pretty good. It looks like an MMORPG. Trailers are here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxtv/default.htm?t=3749&v=71589&bw=hi&ltn=

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i may recall, there was this game that had a resemblance to Ninja Gaiden. My mind fails me sometimes, and i dont know its title. Counter-Strike is a great game to play online. Doesn't take that much time to learn since it falls under the shooter genre, and you can play by yourself untill you get the hang of it. Have you tried any sports games? I find those great to play online as well. Well those are some suggestions mate, although i dont think there's any that shares a resemblance to Diablo(2).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best games on there atm from my experience are

Rainbow Six 3
Project Gotham Racing 2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow

All three are top class games.
If you want a rpg online, wait for True Fantasy Online or whatever its called, that looks promising.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been watching TFO for awhile now, it does look promising though, maybe a bit too kiddy, though ill probly ignore that factor if it has an item system like diablo 2 where theres rares, the battle to have the best equipment possible always ensures replay value,

Retired
Best answers
True Fantasy Live online is gonna be a nice MMORPG. currently the only real mmorpg around is Phantasy Star Online.

Splinter Cell 2 is nice, also MotoGP 1 or 2. i'm not a particular race fan, but I really like those games on live. Counter-strike aint bad either, just don't expect to be just as good etc as you are on PC.

Rainbow six 3 was a bit of a disappointment, imo it looked like ****. and the gameplay was pretty short, got boring kinda fast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
Is PJ 2 good? The first one was kinda... well you know what i mean. Just try http://xbox.ign.com and see something there that u like =D
If you have x-box live, you'll love it to bits !
I personally think Rainbow Six 3 is an awesome game. Again, its soooo much more fun on x-box live than single player though (you can play the single player mode with 3 other people online, making it way more tactical, and you can have team survival with 16 people in one server. Real fun stuff)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steel Batalion : Line of Contact

nuf said

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Jedi Academy - Lightsaber battles \o/

2. Mech Assault - My Ragnarok is the truth

3. Counter-Strike - They consider me "Stealthy"

4. Crimson Skies - Just imagine tons of missles and machines guns ripping through the sky as you perform amazing manuevers. Each plane has special attacks and the gameplay is fairly balanced.

If you haven't tried... Ninja Gaiden IS online but not "yet". Sometime in May they plan for a tournament. I guess more details will be released soon. Maybe I will run into some of you, if you really want to see if I really got "skills"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom