• Judge (is he still around)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bruno

• Zero-X

• xstortionist

• GundamSeph (why wouldn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t i post myself?)

• Chimpbot

• dudeman

• .FM.

• Total voters
Best answers
*Crying in a corner :cry: *
Oh well then i take it that its just people that have made them for a while, i sure would like to be in a poll like this one time mayb :cry: but im probally too rubbish, but i do make sigs check my site to see.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/niatu
:cry:
But Why isnt Fire Fly there? Hes like one of the most popular sig makers on this forum! Also i think Spin should win his sigs are realy good, well done spin, you the man! also Dudeman, Chimpbot and FireFly all rule at it!!!

Best answers
lightscream owns all u *****es, even spin... but as for ACTIVE posters, ill go with spin :) GO SPIN:)

so heres my list

1.Lightscream
2.SPiN
3.Wraith
4.Me:)---------|Tie
5.1m4---------|Tie
6.FM
7.Ahkharu
8.All the other noobs =P

you guys should post lists instead of making a ghey poll...

Best answers
i wouldnt think your such a noob if u didnt have a piece of **** animation sig.... and all your sigz are exactly the same...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
;/ last time i looked i made sigs

anyways, i hate polls like this, ends up in nothing but flames...

Best answers
Hey Shut up Zero! I didnt slag your sigs!!! And stop calling me a noob!!! im not a noob compared to some people! So Shut up in ya face! Besides your sigs arnt exactly 'Da Bomb' So dont critise until you can proove you can do better, and im starting to agree with Tepus here, this is just gonna end up in a flame war and im probally gonna end up in the worst of it ....:cry:,
Besides not all my sigs look alike all the ones in the animated gif do but who r you to complane? These sigs are the ones i like not for you to like!

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
;/ last time i looked i made sigs

anyways, i hate polls like this, ends up in nothing but flames...

Only a few minutes later, you were proved right

Lid

L
what about me :) yeah i may be SPiN's number one fan but i was a member of spiral rift :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
what about me :) yeah i may be SPiN's number one fan but i was a member of spiral rift :)

lol SR :p :yes:

Retired
Best answers
heh these topics are ina way useless because all they do it cause people to flame each other and make egos rise. you can guess on who i would vote for i've said it many times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
GS...you forget ryoko too...
QUOTE]Originally posted by GundamSeph

Your right i did, but looking at the picture, sure it looks good and all, but its a lil simple (i'm talking about the one with the lightsabre thingy). Just extrude, fragment, a few lines and hue saturation. And Spin, your winning :smile: [/quote]

Hehe thanks for remembering me guys. Im not really a good enough sig maker to be on that list though.

Oh Gs, you say my sig looks good, but it's a little simple. Whats wrong with it being simple? I find that simple sigs look really nice (not too simple that they are blank Oo). And what are you talking about with extrude, fragment? I don't understand any of that. I made my Energy Sword a totally different way to that!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
Quiet FM, or i'll use the batsignals! :)
o_o so ill counther attack and use the vt signal :S

Best answers
LOL! Hey wait now they allow sig competitions now? Man, I HAVE been away to long.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Lid
Quiet FM, or i'll use the batsignals! :)
o_o so ill counter attack and use the vt signal :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom