best ps2 game!

DiZ

Best answers
what would you choose?

i choose jak2 :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it depends what u mean by the best... but anyone who hasnt played Gitaroo man, try it. It will show how good a gamer u truely are...
Red dead revoler is a good game, it plays really well and the multiplayer is a laugh, so its a winner in my books..
(returns the the corner to cry about having the pc version of spiderman 2 instead of the ps2 version)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... my favorite game so far has got to be Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. This game is just too bad ass, other than that I dont know. Im gonna try out Tenchu 2 because I hear its really good.. looks good to me to :p

Best answers
For me I'd have to say FFX, it took so much effort to complete it 100% and it has one of the longest gameplay times I've ever seen. Unlike most other games, it doesn't get repetetive and you can't cheat, forcing you to work to achieve your goals. It's way above any other games on PS2 that I've played in those aspects.

Best answers
The only reason I have a PS2 is because of FFX ... too bad it wasn't what I expected it to be. I guess out of the 3 games that I own for PS2 I would have to go with GTA3.

/shrug

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my ps2's broken...... my fav..... probably mgs2

Best answers
best ps2 game = spidey 2
however, games like Jak 3 are looking like they could surpass it

Best answers
My favorite game for PS2 would have to be Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City. The gameplay is just fun and I love the free lance mode. I can't wait for GTA San Andrea... :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
id say midnight club 2 :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix, Tenchu 2 was for the PS1 (and it was pretty bad.) But I recommend Tenchu 3. Big improvement (aside from graphics too.)

Best PS2 game... Devil May Cry is probobly up there. GTA3, Virtua Fighter 4, FFX.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite game would have to be ace combat 4... Actually, that's about the only game I like for ps2.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nightshade and drakan, they kick ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My vote goes to Soul calibur 1&2. Once the new StreetFighter Anniversary game comes out, that will be my favorite.. I can garauntee it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's say something about Soul calibur 2, you dont reconice my gamepad anymore.
it is realy not for someone that is used to play a quick game white cool fighting seanes, i have the xbox version and even the xbox makes me to kill the tv.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Soul Calibur II

Best fighting game ever made next to Dead or Alive 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom