Best. Game. Ever.

Best. Game. Ever

• Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Melee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
OMFG!!! someone must like metal gear as much as me !! ^_^ im so happy that it was one of the only 2 in the poll..... i thought no one liked it .... >_>

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Super Smash Bros. Melee ofcourse, MSG 2 was... well Raiden was just ***... and Snake was hardly there.

And SSBM is just fun to play, most fun I ever had with a fighting game. It had a superb soundtrack, and it had interesting characters (Bowser, Ganondorf)

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
MGS2 was FUN, but.. the plot was crap. I'm sorry, but .. it just was.

Smash Melee is okay, but in my opinion the controls are more "sluggish" then the original on N64. Roy and Marth are cool, though.

I vote for MGS2.
How can you call the plot crap....seriously ... do you even get it ? its one of the best and most TWISTING plots ever.... it so badly makes you think and reflects on the real world.... MGS2 best game so badly due to many reasons... i mean there WAS alot of talking ....but it was interesting to me. The characters are done so perfectly....eg : fatman was one of the best characters in the game ... his whole way he did things .... MGS2 .... best game .... by FAR ......... (btw my Other favorate games are Suikoden 1 and 2 .... and the zelda series .... ZELDA PWNES!! >_< )

KyoKusanagi

K
Super Smash Brothers Melee - the best game ever? what an utter crock. Its worse than classifying it as a fighting game, let alone compare to the majesty that is Metal Gear Solid 2.

Best answers
MGS 2 is by far (in my opinion at least), the better game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anybody who is a true gamer knows no one at gamefaqs has any idea what they are talking about as far as their polls and msg board goes

Best answers
super smash brothers melee is a good game
I personally like rpgs but it was a good game

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
anybody who is a true gamer knows no one at gamefaqs has any idea what they are talking about as far as their polls and msg board goes

uhhh im a true gamer...and i think people at gamefaqs have a pretty clear idea what there talking about..my oppion but basically what ur saying is that if i belive that they do know what there talking about then im not a true gamer.i dont think it works that way

Best answers
I've had enough of this crap. GTA Vice City was good, but it wasn't GROUND BREAKING like KoToR was, the GameFaqs voters are simple minded, KoToR won 30+ GOTY awards. HL The game might not have been as good as Metrroid Prime, but you have to think about the engine itself, it spawned the most played mod. Ever. How many blockbusters have been produced out of HL and MGS2's name? Tons.

In response to the 'true gamer' comment, it is somewhat true, many VS. polls were very dissappointing, so the voters at least, don't seem to know what their talking about. Most of the time.

Best answers
Yes, like 99.9% of all polls, this poll is based on your opinion, not facts. Thank you Helpy Helperton.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GameFaqs voters are stupid. Sorry, but there's no way around this fact.

Soul Calibur is a way better game then Kingdom Hearts, no matter what 30,000 fanboys vote. Look at the copies sold.

Plus, the way the brackets are set up, good games that would beat others, are immediately lost, because they're unfairly stacked up.

There's no way KOTOR should lose to GTA3:VC,
There's no way Soul Calibur should lose to [/i][/b]Kingdom Hearts,
There's no way Fire Emblem (which 95% of the voters didn't play) should lose to Final Fantasy Tactics ADVANCED.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
GameFaqs voters are stupid. Sorry, but there's no way around this fact.

Soul Calibur is a way better game then Kingdom Hearts, no matter what 30,000 fanboys vote. Look at the copies sold.

Plus, the way the brackets are set up, good games that would beat others, are immediately lost, because they're unfairly stacked up.

There's no way KOTOR should lose to GTA3:VC,
There's no way Soul Calibur should lose to [/i][/b]Kingdom Hearts,
There's no way Fire Emblem (which 95% of the voters didn't play) should lose to Final Fantasy Tactics ADVANCED.

Your sounding kinda like a fanboy yourself by saying Soul Calibur is better than Kingdom Hearts. Its just a matter of oppion, i agree with you on the fact that soul calibur is way better but thats just my oppion so how can u call them stupid when the polls are based more on oppions than one damn person giving a score for the game based on how they felt about it.

Just because the copies sold was higher than whatever the other game may be dosent make it better, Dragonball Z budokai sold Way more copies than this game i have for the PS2 called zone of enders and i think Dragonball Z Budokai Sucks, so u really cant base a game on which is better by how many copies sold its no more than a matter of oppion.

I do agree with you about how some games are unfairly stacked up agasint others, Dragonballz budokai 2 for example running up agaisnt soul calibur 2, now thats unfairly stacked i mean how can u comepare the gameplay of that game too soul calibur 2 or a game like teken or something thats just madness.

By the way uhh i may sound stupid saying this but what is KOTOR?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
Ahahaha yes, so true... Gamefaqs is good for one thing... faq's and walkthroughs...

Half-Life shoulda won the first round...

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Ahahaha yes, so true... Gamefaqs is good for one thing... faq's and walkthroughs...

Half-Life shoulda won the first round...
Half-life better than metriod prime..yea right...you wish, metriod prime is much better than half-life..

Best answers
I hope your joking Sakura, because I know for a fact that you couldn't possibly begin to imagine the games that came from Half Life, MP was probably inspired in part by HL. I don't know how you can deny a game's greatness, HL is about as important as Doom was, because it influenced so many games. Not to mention of course you wouldn't be on this board if not for HL, and this mod would obviously not exist.

Best answers
yea your right..sorry i guess im just a big fan of metriod prime and i havent really played half-life but a couple of times.and dont really know too much about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom