• Cell vs Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta vs Goku ( saiyan saga )

• Vegeta vs Goku ( buu saga )

• Cell vs Goku

• Piccolo vs Android 17 ( my all time best )

• Vegeta vs Cell

• Brolli vs Everyone ( i know hes in the movies but i had to add this)

• Vegeta vs 18

• Kid Buu vs Goku

• other ( please state what it is )

• Total voters
Best answers
reason for him doing really REALLY stupid things like letting cell absorb #18 is because of his 'saiyan pride'. hes an extremely c0cky, overly confident prick. he didnt expect cell to become as strong as he did, but he did want at least more of a challange. obviously if he knew he would get his ass handed to him, he would have finished cell right then and there.
i think it was more that vegeta thought he was so strong it wouldnt matter...

as to who has the best technique, i think goku does. He fights against all the enemies and holds his own, untill they start to over-power him. Sure vegeta does some tricky ****, but the only thing he has going is his endurance and brute strength. Piccolo is smart, but that doesnt mean he has a good fighting technique. But i think in DBZ that it is more about power than technique, which is why i liked DB much more. They concentrate on the important things in fighting, like predicting your opponents moves, and gaining speed etc... (exactly what karin tought goku)

my favourite fight scene is majin vegeta vs ssj goku. They are going hardout and dont stop and talk about crap like they do in nearly all the other fights. I also liked the episode where gohan is kamehameha against cell and all the others fire at cell...

Best answers
i tend to like the fights that are quick, and have the fighters PL be even or the hero's PL lower.

ie Piccolo VS 17 -man that was cool
Goku VS 19 -cool fight and goku gets owned, then vege turns ssj and blows him to pieces literally
cell games -everyone is involed in the fight, from 16 and goku's death, to the mini-me cells, vegetas rage and the big PS.

while it doesnt really count as a fight i really loved when you didnt know who's side trunks was on and he sliced and diced frieza and his pop just like that. and the way he showed no mercy to either of them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goku v freeza and gohan v cell were my favourites... i loved all the taunts in the freeza fight :) just a monkey :D

Best answers
What about the fight went Goku & Vegeta fuse to become Vegeto and kick Super Buu ass!!!
That was a funny fight!!!
:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no argument as to which one was the best in my mind.

...Majin Vegeta Vs. Goku was the fight that got me hooked on the series...

I really loved all the fights in the Buu saga though (save for Gotenks...man, why that guy has rabid fans, I'll never know...lol).

The Vegetto fights, however entertaining they were, weren't good fights. They were great but they weren't even really fights. Just...Buu getting owned up and down. lol

Best answers
In the Dbz special movie - Bardock, The father of goku is the fight between Bardock and friezas mans, its best :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo versus 17 was a great fight, they are both smart fighters and it was the only time when piccolo was the strongest

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Cell was stronger than Piccolo
Part true. Cell had gained alot more energy from people he obsorbed, but he also cheapshotted Piccolo. Piccolo was weakened from his battle with Android 17 which made him very vulnerable to Cell's attacks. Cell sucked in first/second form...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta's Briefs said:
Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs. Goku!!!! :devgrin:
That was a good one too, gotta love the first encounter :).

I'm still sticking with my first post, but Vegeta Vs. 18 was great too.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaioshin vs. Majin Buu! ^_^ *hide*

MaX

Best answers
Cell.vs.Gohan duh...and u put like 3 of the same fights in there..and no cell vs gohan

Best answers
frieza vs goku :shocked: .... The drama the action i love it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegetto Vs Gohan Buu was the best fight in dbz but I do like kid buu vs vegeta and ssj-ssj3 goku
and ssjgoku vs majin vegeta PWNED.But Vegetto vs Gohan Buu is my choice Vegetto was the most bad ass.

Best answers
Raditz vs Goku and Piccolo ... short bot sweet ... but the fav of all favs ... Frieza vs Goku ... I mean cmon unlike other villans Frieza was very very ****y and his taunts owned and also his Female voice made him sound like a freak ... scary stuff ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freeza Vs Goku, it was so goddamn violent, really cool techniques where used and the transformations also where a nice addition to choose for this fight, it should have been stated in the poll, since it's the most important fight in dbz, if it wasn't for Goku, nobody would have become ssj.

Best answers
yea i agree piccolo has the best tactics when it comes to fighting, in his fight with 17 in one scene, piccolo rushes at him head on and 17 tries to punch him but he goes right through 17 because it turns out to be some illusion of after image made by piccolo, then when he was off guard the real piccolo charged at him and knocked 17 into a cliff, when i saw that i was like waaaaat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom