• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
oh lol i didn't know haha i guess i think cell's the best.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe krillin has more votes than freeza. That's hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin rules man. He has a kickass trans, loads of attacks, and he isn't slow. What more could you ask for? I mean, Kamehameha, Destructo Disc, Solar Flare, Scattering Beam, I bet only Cell maybe has more attacks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe cell only has 4-some odd percent. Thats amazing considering he has Goku and Vegeta beat in just about everything, except for big beams which even then isn't important unless you're screwing around.

Best answers
I think Goku is best. He has a great taste, when it comes to food. And in the series he could be childish at the first time and serious at the second time. That is how people should be. I mean be childish (if they want to) at the right time at the right place, and be serious at the right time at the right place.

Best answers
Goku is a dumbass, its always the stupid and good people thats more powerful, he's not funny and acts like a stupid little kid.

Vegeta has a better personality,SSJ4 even if goku has it, and gets bulma's pussy.

Best answers
Hahaha harsh words. The reason I like Vegeta so much is the fact that he plays sexeh roles in the series. Not to mention his quotes. Arh!! I wish I could think of phrases like his ^_^
I also like his attitude. Goku on the other hand is well....a bit of a wannabe is you ask me. I only like Goku when he fights Freiza. That's because he was actually acting cool at one stage.

" You truly are a helpless fool....I GAVE YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO LIVE...AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!!"

*Turns Super Saiyan*

That made me go Wow :eek:

But then Vegeta came in with his quotes and rocked my world ^_^

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a sidenote to you people. This thread is about ESF characters not the ones from the series. Its about the one you like the most in the game not the show ^^

Best answers
i agree with Guzzie, vegeta is clearly the best character on ESF, goku is a good all round character, and good when you start playing, but his only decent attack is kamehameha, vegeta has loads of awesome attacks, gallit gun, big bang and final flash to name a few.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha wow I guess I'll have to update this for 1.3

Best answers
I have to say goku, he does have good all around attacks but for me personally its how i feel when i play with him i can beat anyone with him i love a good challenge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We need to bring Vegeta above 310. In ESF 1.3, my favorite character to use is Vegeta - the model's great too.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think all characters have something special

Best answers
vegeta simply coz hes the man... then theres freiza hes fun too..... na vegeta coz he blows up EVERYTHING

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom